Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FCP had 15 signings on the 9th. More are likely to come too. I guess haters got to hate.
    More fake news from the folks at FCP.

Comment

More fake news from the folks at FCP.
      The only one faking it is your wife

Comment

Really sad when neither Portland ECNL club has any college signings. This is a new low.
        The lows are blatant lies posted by people like you.

Comment

The only one faking it is your wife
          My wife left me

Sincerely,
          FCP Dad

Comment

My wife left me

Sincerely,
            FCP Dad
            Donkey

Comment

Really sad when neither Portland ECNL club has any college signings. This is a new low.
              Bet my ecnl kid is getting more D1 money than yours and a few of her friends combined. You are like a little yappy dog barking at a big dog. It’s okay little guy. Your tough no matter your size.

Comment

Bet my ecnl kid is getting more D1 money than yours and a few of her friends combined. You are like a little yappy dog barking at a big dog. It’s okay little guy. Your tough no matter your size.
                Bet you that you are an idiot referring to your kid by what league her club participates in rather then her club or her team or even herself.

I also bet you knowing most parents from that program that you are lying. Everyone knows at least one parent or coach associated with those two clubs that feel the need to lie their way out of what turned out to be a waste or not what they were sold on.

Comment

Bet you that you are an idiot referring to your kid by what league her club participates in rather then her club or her team or even herself.

I also bet you knowing most parents from that program that you are lying. Everyone knows at least one parent or coach associated with those two clubs that feel the need to lie their way out of what turned out to be a waste or not what they were sold on.
                  My kid did it all so you diss on one u diss on them all basically. Not lying about anything and we haven’t shared much with anyone. No need to. It’s okay though. Keep yapping you tough little guy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X