Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JYSC posters

I have had to delete three threads that over stepped the lines. There was slander, inappropriate comments and derogative posts about players. I have deleted this stuff before on this forum. If I see another thread with the same stuff then I will have admin track you and ban you for a while.
    I have no problem with smack talk about teams, but I do have a problem with slander

I don't mean to be funny as I do not have any affiliation with those threads but it would be Libel not slander would it not?

Comment

Let's just say "defamation" to include calumny, vilification, traducement, slander and libel and call it good.

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by thebes20 View Post
        I have had to delete three threads that over stepped the lines. There was slander, inappropriate comments and derogative posts about players. I have deleted this stuff before on this forum. If I see another thread with the same stuff then I will have admin track you and ban you for a while.
        I have no problem with smack talk about teams, but I do have a problem with slander
        Thanks for monitoring and moderating. Thanks for your attempts to restore some degree of civility. I sincerely hope you maintain due diligence.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Let's just say "defamation" to include calumny, vilification, traducement, slander and libel and call it good.
          But vitriol, hubris and arrogance are OK, right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X