X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jurgen Klinsmann banned for Gold Cup final

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer...024800395.html

Proud of Klinsmann for supporting his players and taking responsibility for his actions (he apologized for sideline reaction). Ridiculous decision by CONCACAF ... violent fouls happening on the field and JK wants his players to be protected in closing minutes, but CONCACAF distorts the truth and rules that JK threw a ball into ground (not at anybody) in "a violent manner." Ejection from semi-final game was enough. Btw, I'd feel the same way if it was any other head coach, not just US. Wonder weather CONCACAF is similarly disciplining refs who fail to protect players from violent fouls? Not holding my breath.

Comment

Agree. It is a ridiculous ban. I would be disgusted if a coach did not react to that type of play going on. Refs need to be held more accountable.

Comment

It's about time a U.S. coach showed some balls and expects the Americans to get some respect. I think it will fire up his players. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          It's about time a U.S. coach showed some balls and expects the Americans to get some respect. I think it will fire up his players. :)
          Agreed!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X