X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Susa record

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's the "big club" factory mentality. Average level players are a dime a dozen, especially on LI. When one gets uppity and leaves, there's another one right behind them, fighting to get in.
    no one is really "fighting" just show up to any tryout.....you will more than likely get accepted...JUST PAY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

no one is really "fighting" just show up to any tryout.....you will more than likely get accepted...JUST PAY!!!!!!!!!
      So true. I do not know a single person that SUSA didn't accept

Comment

Surprised they haven't been kicked out of the league by now.

Oh, wait, ECNL doesn't do that

Comment

Surprised they haven't been kicked out of the league by now.

Oh, wait, ECNL doesn't do that
          Hahaha! 5 out of their 6 ECNL teams are on track to finish in the top 3 of the NE Conference :)
          ECNL LOVES them! Best addition they've had in years!

Comment

With 3-4 teams per age group, there's a place for a lot of kids-that's true. Only problem with that is some kids don't always land on the team they believe they belong on. Luckily there are several town clubs nearby that will take them on their top team! Most likely a better environment for a kid/family who feels slighted.

Comment

Hahaha! 5 out of their 6 ECNL teams are on track to finish in the top 3 of the NE Conference :)
              Hahahaha! They look good in the watered down NE but as soon as they start playing against real competition you see where they really stand. Look at Champions League before you type. ECNL loves anyone willing to pay.

Comment

Nice mention and great photo! Even EDP loves Susa!!!
                https://www.edpsoccer.com/news_article/show/1024034

Comment

Hahahaha! They look good in the watered down NE but as soon as they start playing against real competition you see where they really stand. Look at Champions League before you type. ECNL loves anyone willing to pay.
                  Ok, keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better at night, lol! Funny how your club takes all the scrap players that weren't good enough to play in the supposed watered down league. What does that make your teams? Awesome?

Comment

Nice mention and great photo! Even EDP loves Susa!!!
                    https://www.edpsoccer.com/news_article/show/1024034
                    Zzzz. SUsa marketing machine is awesome

Comment

Hahahaha indeed! I looked at Champions League and as it turns out, my kid's team has already played the #2 ranked team in CL. They have a record of 20-1-1. They were about 15 games into their ECNL season when they played my kid's team back in November, when most of my kid's team was coming off their High School season. It was the 2nd ECNL game my kid's team ever played together...guess what! My kid's team effing won! So please, I know it kills you that these girls are doing so well, but stay in your own lane...

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzz. SUsa marketing machine you are awesome too bad your club isn’t. NO better than any other. Club on LI.

Comment

Zzzz. SUsa marketing machine is awesome
                          Apparently so is EDP's! They know the right faces & clubs to publicize as participating in their tourneys! Susa is a top ECNL club, EDP was psyched to have them their! Bodes well for their league!

Comment

Zzzzzzzzzzz. SUsa marketing machine you are awesome too bad your club isn’t. NO better than any other. Club on LI.
                            Idk man, I'd say a top ECNL club is better than a lot of clubs or at least that's what the college coaches that my kid has talked to have said. East Meadow, Fury and LISC are all pretty good options too-gotta play in the top leagues to know what I'm talking about though!

Comment

Hahahaha indeed! I looked at Champions League and as it turns out, my kid's team has already played the #2 ranked team in CL. They have a record of 20-1-1. They were about 15 games into their ECNL season when they played my kid's team back in November, when most of my kid's team was coming off their High School season. It was the 2nd ECNL game my kid's team ever played together...guess what! My kid's team effing won! So please, I know it kills you that these girls are doing so well, but stay in your own lane...
                              Who are these girls? What age group? Is your kid on team A, B, C, D or Z?

Comment

You're happy about one game. Look at SUSA's standings at any age group in the champions league and then come back in my lane.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X