Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump rarely, if ever, attacks someone first. He is a counter puncher. He will only go after people that picked the fight with him first. It's simple game theory. By default be friends with everyone but go after those that attack you, hard.

And I fail to see how racism is involved in his comments because he will go after anyone of any race or gender. It's not racism or sexist to go after a woman POC that attacks you first.
    You, my friend, have read the art of the deal and actually understand how Trump operates

Comment

Since I've never given Trump a pass, I won't for you either.

Why do you think it's OK to demean people with an alternate sexuality, with weight enhancements?

So sad.
      Will you vote for him again?

Comment

"Gee, I don't know why we lost the election. I mean, I used all my best insults when describing 45% of the country and they still didn't vote the way I want them to.

I just don't get it."
        Not my insults. I only post quotes from our fine leader.

Comment

Will you vote for him again?
          Until I see someone with a better policy that I agree with, likely.

Doesn't mean I like the person and it certainly doesn't mean because he's a tool, I can be a tool, too.

Comment

Trump rarely, if ever, attacks someone first. He is a counter puncher. He will only go after people that picked the fight with him first. It's simple game theory. By default be friends with everyone but go after those that attack you, hard.

And I fail to see how racism is involved in his comments because he will go after anyone of any race or gender. It's not racism or sexist to go after a woman POC that attacks you first.
            Ummmm...pretty sure he went first and grabbed the pussies and not the other way around.

Comment

Not my insults. I only post quotes from our fine leader.
              So, Trump said people coming from the Right are right are criminals and rapists?

Got it.

Comment

Ummmm...pretty sure he went first and grabbed the pussies and not the other way around.
                A joke in a private conversation is a public attack now? How do you figure that?

Comment

The President did that?

Has a pussy ever come forward to say they were grabbed?

But, no matter, I guess I should be on the lookout now because you think it's OK as well.

Comment

A joke in a private conversation is a public attack now? How do you figure that?
                    I was not referring to the joke.

Comment

Until I see someone with a better policy that I agree with, likely.

Doesn't mean I like the person and it certainly doesn't mean because he's a tool, I can be a tool, too.
                      That is called a pass.

You have zero morality and your judgement is flawed and hypocritical.

You are unwilling to take a stand on the most basic human element because I presume you value money more than you value character.

Comment

The President did that?

But, no matter, I guess I should be on the lookout now because you think it's OK as well.
                        Sarcasm. It is when you say you would do the opposite of what you would do. Idea to make the point that the described action is the wrong thing to do.

Comment

I was not referring to the joke.
                          Then your comment has nothing to do with the subject being discussed.

Comment

The President did that?

Yes, the number is up to 12 women now and one who claims that he raped her in a dressing room.

Others have complained about his walking through the changing area of his beauty contest and lets not forget his good buddy Epstein.

Comment

Then your comment has nothing to do with the subject being discussed.
                              The discussion is about the morality of the man.

Comment

Keep doubting that Trump’s real approval is 60-65% at your own peril. He’s officially at 50% right now in polls many of you acknowledge are fed incorrect information by his supporters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X