Rapinoe

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Trump tell the younger Dems to respect Pelosi? Why wasn't that touted? He may not agree with her, but does believe that she deserves the respect of those in her party (even if they don't agree with her).

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You mean the Mueller report as presented and whitewashed by Barr??? Rachel was a lot closer to the truth than him. The real Mueller report is a horror show for Trump.
      Lol we can all read the Mueller report. It was awful for cable news networks

Comment

Didn't Trump tell the younger Dems to respect Pelosi? Why wasn't that touted? He may not agree with her, but does believe that she deserves the respect of those in her party (even if they don't agree with her).
        Trump scolding about respect? Please. He has a long way to go before he has any standing to lecture anyone about respect.

Comment

So, I'm clear, you are justifying your behavior based on Trump's and that you are his equal.

Interesting.

I actually agree with you on that if it helps.
          The point is, if you are ok being a hypocrite then why should anyone not be anymore?

There is no longer a moral high ground because it means nothing to you at all.

Comment

The point is, if you are ok being a hypocrite then why should anyone not be anymore?

There is no longer a moral high ground because it means nothing to you at all.
            I never said I was ok with any of it.

But, you appear to use Trump as the litmus test for proper behavior, and yours matches it.

Well done. You've proven to be Trump's equal.

Comment

I never said I was ok with any of it.

But, you appear to use Trump as the litmus test for proper behavior, and yours matches it.

Well done. You've proven to be Trump's equal.
              You were asked if he could do or say anything that would cause you to change your mind you basically said nothing.

You support unquestionably a morally corrupt person in the highest office. You’re not in it now for the tax cut or policy. You’re on board because you share the same world view as he does. There has never been a more incompetent policy president as Trump.

Comment

You were asked if he could do or say anything that would cause you to change your mind you basically said nothing.

You support unquestionably a morally corrupt person in the highest office. You’re not in it now for the tax cut or policy. You’re on board because you share the same world view as he does. There has never been a more incompetent policy president as Trump.
                Can we please send him back already.

Comment

Can we please send him back already.
                  Send him back for supporting the worldview of the elected president. The xenophobic left.

Comment

The real reason the Poll numbers for Trump are always off is because he has closet supporters who are frankly so ashamed of him they can’t even say it to a pollster, they just wait until the privacy of the voting both to cast their vote.

They know he is morally wrong and they know they can’t openly say that they agree with his bigotry.

Comment

Send him back for supporting the worldview of the elected president. The xenophobic left.
                      I meant send DT back numbskull.

Comment

You are incorrect on the policy. His policies are actually doing quite well.

But, stay on point:

You're behavior has proven equal to Trumps. Congratulations. In a race to the bottom, it's a dead-heat. Have faith, I'm rooting for you.

Comment

You are incorrect on the policy. His policies are actually doing quite well.

But, stay on point:

You're behavior has proven equal to Trumps. Congratulations. In a race to the bottom, it's a dead-heat. Have faith, I'm rooting for you.
                          Just don’t act like my behavior offends you after supporting Trump. You are a bigot.

Comment

I meant send DT back numbskull.
                            Yes please. Such a negative whiner all the time. He should go back where he came from.

Comment

The real reason the Poll numbers for Trump are always off is because he has closet supporters who are frankly so ashamed of him they can’t even say it to a pollster, they just wait until the privacy of the voting both to cast their vote.

They know he is morally wrong and they know they can’t openly say that they agree with his bigotry.
                              No, they just don’t have any respect for the organizations that conduct the polls so they screw with them to make them look dumb.

Comment

No, they just don’t have any respect for the organizations that conduct the polls so they screw with them to make them look dumb.
                                So wrong. You can't find a single trump sign or supporter and then the votes are counted and then they are. Cowards.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X