Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Again..........MONSTER........I am okay with you coming at me.......I can handle your nonsense and you and I both know that you insecure self knows where this ends for you and that's on the computer.....I am just glad that I was able to get your attention this way.
    Go back to where your smelly parents came from, thanks!

Comment

Go back to where your smelly parents came from, thanks!
      I thought maybe it was the teens that had gotten on here but I guess it is the u7s.

Comment

I thought maybe it was the teens that had gotten on here but I guess it is the u7s.
        Nope, neither, just the republicans....

Comment

Go....GET 'em...Norma....Rae....

.....CAPS.......
          Honestly I am just glad that your attention is on me instead of some innocent young child. I feel for you really and pray that someday maybe just someday you know the wrong in what you say and that really how uncalled for that type of chat is. And let me apologize for using the comment or word "MONSTER" because at the end of the day 2 wrongs don't make a right so I will except my part in that but really you need to really check those comments you make. I get it if you are "JOKING" around with some of your people that understand that you are only JOKING. I get that because I joke around all the time and probably use words or phrases that some would find offensive which I get.

Comment

Honestly I am just glad that your attention is on me instead of some innocent young child. I feel for you really and pray that someday maybe just someday you know the wrong in what you say and that really how uncalled for that type of chat is. And let me apologize for using the comment or word "MONSTER" because at the end of the day 2 wrongs don't make a right so I will except my part in that but really you need to really check those comments you make. I get it if you are "JOKING" around with some of your people that understand that you are only JOKING. I get that because I joke around all the time and probably use words or phrases that some would find offensive which I get.
            Not the OP of the SK Trope, but he has a point, in that your continued response adds fuel to the troll-fire, just leave it alone, and it will die like a weed...

Comment

Not the OP of the SK Trope, but he has a point, in that your continued response adds fuel to the troll-fire, just leave it alone, and it will die like a weed...
              Exactly. I'm not even involved, just laughing at the hysterical martyr.

Comment

Exactly. I'm not even involved, just laughing at the hysterical martyr.
                It’s probably a parent from that team, they patrol this board, hence the rebid defense. SK is a very good player, she is quick, smart and has a strong left foot. Rutgers will be stronger with her on the field, good luck to all....

Comment

OP is NYCFC Bulldoggie Daddy who is so jealous of SK, he can't even see straight. He's been known to go on racial rants about her in the past getting all unglued over the fact that she continued to make NT while still playing ECNL instead of GDA. The guy is such a loser and can't accept the fact that his kid will NEVER get the same opportunities as SK, not because of race-because she's nowhere near as good a player. Too much of a pill to swallow I guess...

Comment

OP is NYCFC Bulldoggie Daddy who is so jealous of SK, he can't even see straight. He's been known to go on racial rants about her in the past getting all unglued over the fact that she continued to make NT while still playing ECNL instead of GDA. The guy is such a loser and can't accept the fact that his kid will NEVER get the same opportunities as SK, not because of race-because she's nowhere near as good a player. Too much of a pill to swallow I guess...
                    Been hearing about the BD Daddy for a while now, can you finally just say who that is???

Comment

What parent goes on a racial rant and is permitted to remain with a team? That is so not ok.

Comment

What parent goes on a racial rant and is permitted to remain with a team? That is so not ok.
                        The guy who always calls-out BD Daddy must have a gay crush on this guy, been talking crap about him last 2 years.

Comment

The guy who always calls-out BD Daddy must have a gay crush on this guy, been talking crap about him last 2 years.
                          Is there a racial rant parent or not?

Comment

And not saying to visit the sins of the parent on the child but if we had a racial ranter on our team they would be banned from side line. Kid can stay.

Comment

And not saying to visit the sins of the parent on the child but if we had a racial ranter on our team they would be banned from side line. Kid can stay.
                              Nope, kid has to go too....send her back!!

Comment

Nope, kid has to go too....send her back!!
                                After you and yours scum.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X