Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre-season at SUSC

Anyone know when this starts? Not a word from our coach and no reply to emails sent.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone know when this starts? Not a word from our coach and no reply to emails sent.
    I won't vouch for the non-replies, but it was one-year ago today we got some first details on last-year's season and on 7/23 the training schedule was sent.

So, maybe...very soon? I hope

Comment

Hope so. I know fall season is still off several weeks but pre-season training is not. Need dates if we are 3 weeks out or whatever!

Comment

Hope so. I know fall season is still off several weeks but pre-season training is not. Need dates if we are 3 weeks out or whatever!
        Yes, agree this would be helpful. Trying to juggle many schedules.

Comment

There director just left for nefc. He did all the leg work for schedules ect

Comment

There director just left for nefc. He did all the leg work for schedules ect

Heard that. This is a big blow for the program as he was an excellent coach. Sad for some of us.

Comment

Girls director? CS?

Comment

Girls director? CS?
                Yes. Don’t blame him either

Comment

That's a curious comment. I mean, I'm a huge fan of his but we see lots of complaints about the program...so if they are true wouldn't he be a major cause of it?

Comment

Wow. Good for CS. Isn't NEFC out of Mendon though? Long haul.

As for the complaints, I doubt it was up to him to add GDA to a program without the depth to support it. I'd rather put my name into a stronger program like NEFC too.

Comment

That's a curious comment. I mean, I'm a huge fan of his but we see lots of complaints about the program...so if they are true wouldn't he be a major cause of it?
                      You think he ran the show and made the decisions? Shows how clueless people are.

Comment

You think he ran the show and made the decisions? Shows how clueless people are.
                        Of course he didn't run it all. But if you've ever been around SUSC he was the most visible, vocal person and the biggest advocate of GDA there.

I am a big fan of his, but we can't say "I don't blame him" because love it or not, he was a big part of SUSC on the girl's side in the last several years. Arguably, the biggest part.

Comment

Of course he didn't run it all. But if you've ever been around SUSC he was the most visible, vocal person and the biggest advocate of GDA there.

I am a big fan of his, but we can't say "I don't blame him" because love it or not, he was a big part of SUSC on the girl's side in the last several years. Arguably, the biggest part.
                          Can’t blame him for bettering himself? Giving him a better platform to provide for his family?

Comment

That is hilarious! So the girls director CS bolts just one year into the GDA experience for NEFC - the TOP GDA competition in the area... shows how upbeat and optimistic CS was after just one year of this failed experiment.

Comment

That is hilarious! So the girls director CS bolts just one year into the GDA experience for NEFC - the TOP GDA competition in the area... shows how upbeat and optimistic CS was after just one year of this failed experiment.
                              I know Mr. 05 SUSC Cheer Dad will put some other spin on it but yup... THIS.

All the lip service and positive lines mean nothing. The depth isn't there, and CS left for greener pastures. Now he can watch the NEFC teams dominate SUSC in GDA and NPL and every NEP division below that.

At the end of the day, people will still believe the lies they tell themselves, though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X