Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Careful what you pay for from these clubs this season.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Careful what you pay for from these clubs this season.

There will be no games this season or if any not until February or March. These greedy clubs arw charging us full price for a maybe. We should be paying month to month during these times.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There will be no games this season or if any not until February or March. These greedy clubs arw charging us full price for a maybe. We should be paying month to month during these times.
    Same as all these colleges that are starting up in a few weeks. Try getting any refunds from the colleges.

Comment

Games start in September buddy.

Comment

Games start in September buddy.
        Nope not in our county..when kids go back to regular school then maybe yes we aren't even out of phase 1 yet of this bullshi t.. to have games we will need to be in phase 2 going into 3. Who cares just train and play small side scrimmages.. games are the least of the worrys..after this long break kids are not ready for games ..

Comment

Kids are virtually immune... Cant wait till 9/12 for season to start

Comment

Sky larkers

We used to pay in full. But no longer do. We pay month to month, so if DeSantis closes parks again, I'm not paying to have coaches watch the grass grow for 5 months.

Comment

We used to pay in full. But no longer do. We pay month to month, so if DeSantis closes parks again, I'm not paying to have coaches watch the grass grow for 5 months.
              Desantis didnt close the liberal mayors did .blame them

Comment

I wish desantis would make an executive order and demand schools back open..this access the schools in 1 month is only a jerkoff..they have no intentions of opening. And all the teachers laid off with no pay who didnt want to return..give there money to the custodians and others who bust there butts to make ends meet.

Comment

I wish desantis would make an executive order and demand schools back open..this access the schools in 1 month is only a jerkoff..they have no intentions of opening. And all the teachers laid off with no pay who didnt want to return..give there money to the custodians and others who bust there butts to make ends meet.
                  👶 u r

Comment

Are you kidding me? Teachers are already woefully underpaid and you want them to risk their health too? You make it seem like these teachers have it easy. Do you really know how much they get paid to deal with children that have parents like you?

Comment

Are you kidding me? Teachers are already woefully underpaid and you want them to risk their health too? You make it seem like these teachers have it easy. Do you really know how much they get paid to deal with children that have parents like you?
                      Then they need to go back. My wife is a teacher and has been back for 3 weeks now ..loves her job..you liberal snow flakes have wore the wheels off this corona crap

Comment

Then they need to go back. My wife is a teacher and has been back for 3 weeks now ..loves her job..you liberal snow flakes have wore the wheels off this corona crap
                        So your willing to let your wife put her life on the line for $40K because she loves those 9-year olds so much?

Comment

So your willing to let your wife put her life on the line for $40K because she loves those 9-year olds so much?
                          Is that what cnn and fauci told you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X