Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cases down in MA today

Only 162 cases reported today. Nice. No need to close back down.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The supposed worrying trend in Mass was totally overblown - very close to a fabrication.

Comment

C'mon man, you know as well as I do that a day of lower cases is just a single data point, while a day of increased cases is a reason to panic.

Comment

C'mon man, you know as well as I do that a day of lower cases is just a single data point, while a day of increased cases is a reason to panic.
        Lol. So true

Comment

I think you are a bit off the mark here, no? True panic must wait for a 0.1% increase in the positivity rate. Oh crap, that's back down to 2.1% again. Sorry, hold on for a minute...there must be something trending up in here somewhere. One second...3 day average deaths. No, that's stable too. Actually down. Sorry, this is a little embarrassing. It must be my computer. Wait, here's one. Total reported deaths for YESTERDAY is higher than the trailing 3 day average. I know it's one day and by definition that can't be a trend but you have to admit this is concerning, right? I'll call CNN and point this out. People should know the mess we have here in MA.

Comment

I think you are a bit off the mark here, no? True panic must wait for a 0.1% increase in the positivity rate. Oh crap, that's back down to 2.1% again. Sorry, hold on for a minute...there must be something trending up in here somewhere. One second...3 day average deaths. No, that's stable too. Actually down. Sorry, this is a little embarrassing. It must be my computer. Wait, here's one. Total reported deaths for YESTERDAY is higher than the trailing 3 day average. I know it's one day and by definition that can't be a trend but you have to admit this is concerning, right? I'll call CNN and point this out. People should know the mess we have here in MA.
            Baker rips your rug out from under you today and hints at a roll back.

Keep posting stupid stuff.

Comment

That didn't age well. It's RI that should be banning the M*******s, not the other way around. Baker is clueless.

Comment

Over 300 today boss

Comment

A raw number is meaningless. Guess what... he more people you test the higher the raw number of positives.

Per MA dashboard both the rolling average of positive cases and deaths are down. Baker is playing games because people (at least those who can read) are tired of this nonsense.

Comment

No high school sports for sure now.

Comment

You are suffering from CASEDEMIC.

Cases don’t mean anything.
                      A PCR tells you what?
                      Are you sick (symptoms)? No a test does not tell you that
                      Are you contagious? No a test does not tell you that
                      Is the virus alive or dead? No a test does not tell you that
                      How much of the virus is in me? No a test does not tell you that
                      How long will I test positive? Up to 12 weeks
                      How accurate are the test? Unknown

This is what we are basing policy and people’s lives on.

Comment

Baker rips your rug out from under you today and hints at a roll back.

Keep posting stupid stuff.
                        Go look at the data for yourself. Do you honestly see a worrying trend. No, you don’t. Because it’s not there. It’s not even worth arguing about. I’m not complaining about the actions Mass has taken. But I don’t see anything in the data justifying a roll back.

Comment

A raw number is meaningless. Guess what... he more people you test the higher the raw number of positives.

Per MA dashboard both the rolling average of positive cases and deaths are down. Baker is playing games because people (at least those who can read) are tired of this nonsense.
                          The entire thing is a government created hysteria

Comment

You are obviously looking at the long term trend line from April & May when we were totally shutdown. The experts and the government health agencies look back a week or too, given the loosened restrictions, and make decisions off of that. The daily % positive test rate had increased the last week of July and then the 3-day daily death rate increased shortly after that.

Comment

Please stop talking. You WANT people tested!!! If they are negative fine but if they are positive that’s good info.... trace. More testing does not = more infection. The test is data

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X