Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The biggest problem are the black and white liberal. Has removing the Great General Lee statue, help? The white liberal encourages the black liberal to play the role of the victim. By doing this the white liberal can protray the role of a savior. The condition of my black people is generation. It can not be solve by kneeling or removing statue. It can only be solve by education and knowledge of self. Minster Farrakhan teaches we should no longer ask for the white to do for what we can do for ourselves.
    Bingo!

Comment

School and Church Closings, Anti-Police Movement Blow up U.S. Homicide Rate
      https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...homicide-rate/

"This attack on the police — even as police shootings of unarmed men (including black men) have plummeted over the years — was always about the 2020 presidential election, always about the left’s desperation to reverse the gains made by black America under President Trump’s economic policies.

And the fastest way to destroy economic advancement is to embolden and release violent criminals and gangs."

Libtards are always telling us how smart they are and how dumb Trump supporters are. Yet it is the Libtards that have trouble connecting the dots here that when you release criminals from prisons and cut police funding, you get higher violent crime rates. Who'da thunk?

Comment

Since BLM is a cop killing terrorist organization, unfortunately, you have to choose. If you want to support black humans, there is always the NAACP. Another useless self-serving shake down organization, but at least they do not kill people.
        All then we has the conservatives. The people that believe a fetus should not be kill but believe in waging war and killing millions of Arabics. This also party that is said to be guided by God, virtual, and morality. Guess who is their chosen representative? Donald Trump. White people I like you better when we had to sit in the back of the bus. At least I knew your true feelings. Your closet racism is not working.

Comment

I hope the comet wipes us all out soon. You people have earned it for all of us. (both left and right equally)

Comment

Blacks like to place blame on whites because their life’ is a mess. Here is some advice and this goes for all races. If you can’t be a full time dad then use a condom. Stats show a majority of people committing violent crimes are fatherless. Get a good education or learn a trade. I don’t mean learn how to cook crack or cut coke how to Hotwire a car. Wear pants that fit properly and get a good haircut. This half dread braid Style makes you look homeless. No gold teeth when you can’t afford to pay a light bill. Your wheels cost more than your car never really understood that one but it’s so true. Talk like you went to school not like you have a speech problem. Maybe then and maybe then you can get a good job and be someone. This goes for white people and spanish people as well. Look at Asians and people from India. They have both parents in their lives and get great paying jobs and are highly educated. People might not like them but are respected because they made something out of their lives. If you live in the past you will never see the future. Black people who see whites destroying property should kick the living crap out of them because you know when the crap hits the fan they are not doing it for your blm cause. They are only doing it because they are criminals and anarchistic. I wish someone would demand my kid kneel.

Comment

Blacks like to place blame on whites because their life’ is a mess. Here is some advice and this goes for all races. If you can’t be a full time dad then use a condom. Stats show a majority of people committing violent crimes are fatherless. Get a good education or learn a trade. I don’t mean learn how to cook crack or cut coke how to Hotwire a car. Wear pants that fit properly and get a good haircut. This half dread braid Style makes you look homeless. No gold teeth when you can’t afford to pay a light bill. Your wheels cost more than your car never really understood that one but it’s so true. Talk like you went to school not like you have a speech problem. Maybe then and maybe then you can get a good job and be someone. This goes for white people and spanish people as well. Look at Asians and people from India. They have both parents in their lives and get great paying jobs and are highly educated. People might not like them but are respected because they made something out of their lives. If you live in the past you will never see the future. Black people who see whites destroying property should kick the living crap out of them because you know when the crap hits the fan they are not doing it for your blm cause. They are only doing it because they are criminals and anarchistic. I wish someone would demand my kid kneel.
              Bet you're not brave enough to post that on your facebook feed.

little d!ck white boy must feel threatened.

Comment

Shame on you. Systemic racism at its finest. Mass incarceration... f u c k it, why even bother . Your child will hate you for being a racist. Shame on you.

Comment

No one will demand your kid take a knee. We live in America. Someone will politely ask, if he refuses he is off the team. Good luck finding your son a team after the word has spread, you are a closet racist. Don't let this discourage you. I hooe you hold true to your beliefs. People like that are hard to find.

Comment

No one will demand your kid take a knee. We live in America. Someone will politely ask, if he refuses he is off the team. Good luck finding your son a team after the word has spread, you are a closet racist. Don't let this discourage you. I hooe you hold true to your beliefs. People like that are hard to find.
                    So, if someone disagree's with kneeling that makes them a racist? You are the problem you racist fking reatrd.

Comment

So, if someone disagree's with kneeling that makes them a racist? You are the problem you racist fking reatrd.
                      retard

Comment

I'll file a lawsuit

Comment

Your refusal to keel shows distain for the black movement. The only people against black progress is racist. You feel kneeling make you less of a whiteman. In actuality kneeling reaffirm that as a man when you see injustice, pointing it out is what a man should do.

Comment

Asian Lives Matter. Lol Asians the other white meat.

Comment

You are the problem you racist fking reatrd.
                              reatrd 😄😆🤣 that's rich.....pot, meet kettle....

Stupid can't be fixed

Comment

Asian Lives Matter. Lol Asians the other white meat.

Don't let me get started on the asians. Them people cause the kung fu flu. They are the reason America is so mess up right now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X