then you have your own problems with AC and J jaja

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      who cares. my kid is an 04. lolololol
      then you're completely clueless. Just you wait

Comment

then you have your own problems with AC and J jaja
        The 04 girls hate Andres Camacho to no end but he's completely oblivious to it. Talking all 04 girls.The dummy thinks the players & parents like him but they don't except for Jackie P and a couple of her mafia moms. Once word got out that he's gay they've been mocking him at training because he tries to project he's straight and they know he's fronting

Comment

Oh, oh sounds like one of Omar’s parents still wondering when practice for the ECNL team will start, lol.
          In just 2 months Omar has soared into 2nd place at Prime behind AC as the biggest club liar. No wonder he blew off the boys at Sting.

Omar played AC & AH like a fiddle. Omar was the club golden child in May & June. Not so much anymore lol

Omar to Miami boys & girls parents.

Girls will play ECNL

Girls will play for free

Boys - were getting ECNL

Boys will all play for free

Omar to Prime - Look at all of these kids training in June

Omar to Prime - I will have 20 teams

Omar to Prime in July - I don't know why all of these kids didn't stay with us

Reality to Omar - You were offering free training you lying sack of **** and thats the only reason they were coming

Reality - Miami has 3-5 teams max and they all expect to play for free

Comment

In just 2 months Omar has soared into 2nd place at Prime behind AC as the biggest club liar. No wonder he blew off the boys at Sting.

Omar played AC & AH like a fiddle. Omar was the club golden child in May & June. Not so much anymore lol

Girls will play ECNL

Girls will play for free

Boys - were getting ECNL

Reality to Omar - You were offering free training you lying sack of **** and thats the only reason they were coming

Those are fighting words. You better watch it because Omar is Cody S's boy

Comment

Those are fighting words. You better watch it because Omar is Cody S's boy

LMAO that explains it. 2 peas in a pod

Comment

2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 pick one all have serious issues
                Ain’t nothing wrong with 08.

Comment

Ain’t nothing wrong with 08.
                  How many 08 teams?

Comment

🖕🏼AC and AH🖕🏼

Comment

Girls will play ECNL

Girls will play for free

Boys - were getting ECNL

Spot on. But you forgot

Omar to Parents- we will have multiple fields including Tropical
                      Tropical to Omar- get the eff out.
                      Omar to himself-crap I got no teams, no fields, no money to pay coaches and to sponsor all my players. Does anyone know if Amazon Prime needs drives! Lol!

Comment

Spot on. But you forgot

Omar to Parents- we will have multiple fields including Tropical
                        Tropical to Omar- get the eff out.
                        Omar to himself-crap I got no teams, no fields, no money to pay coaches and to sponsor all my players. Does anyone know if Amazon Prime needs drives! Lol!
                        Ok so I just was told that my daughter will be allowed to practice with the regional team but that it would be highly unlikely she would actually see any playing time this season.
                        This is not what we were told when we were in the middle of the tryout process.

Comment

Ok so I just was told that my daughter will be allowed to practice with the regional team but that it would be highly unlikely she would actually see any playing time this season.
                          Congrats?

Comment

ask for release now!!!!!!!!!!! We dont want anymore players. They just gave us some crap players on our regional team because they had no other options. Please dont stay if you are not already on the team!

Comment

ask for release now!!!!!!!!!!! We dont want anymore players. They just gave us some crap players on our regional team because they had no other options. Please dont stay if you are not already on the team!
                              Interpretation:

My daughter is average and fighting for PT with other average players. I don’t want any average or possibly above average players coming to the team further diminishing my sweet girl’s PT. Fvck off.

Comment

Interpretation:

My daughter is average and fighting for PT with other average players. I don’t want any average or possibly above average players coming to the team further diminishing my sweet girl’s PT. Fvck off.
                                Yep thats it 100%. clearly the dumbest comment ever. Who would be scared of these girls they are adding???????? the average players certainly dont worry her. Im worried cause it brings the team down and brings down the meaning of making the team and the sacred league when they let kids in who dont belong and are in over their heads.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X