Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Best player from the team. Unless the GK situation got fixed the D has to be perfect all the time.
    I’ll definitely agree that she was the best on the team and best in the state. That team though has excellent team defense. We played them 4 times.

Comment

Where did daddy take her? There’s no where else after ecnl

Comment

Didn't take her anywhere. Went back to Sunrise Sting after the breakup with Prime.

Comment

really? then why did several ecnl teams lost to non-ecnl teams in last disney showcase? lol if you watch european soccer do you ever see a team in a tournament named after its league? do you ever see 'real madrid la liga' or just plain 'real madrid' ? do you see 'liverpool premier league' or just plain 'liverpool'. lol have fun!

Comment

really? then why did several ecnl teams lost to non-ecnl teams in last disney showcase? lol if you watch european soccer do you ever see a team in a tournament named after its league? do you ever see 'real madrid la liga' or just plain 'real madrid' ? do you see 'liverpool premier league' or just plain 'liverpool'. lol have fun!
            Wait , are you arguing that most ecnl clubs are below non-ecnl clubs on the girls side? Yes some teams in non-ecnl are good but the large majority are not as good as their ECNL counterparts. Stop being silly

Comment

dumbest comment i have seen all day, by far!

Comment

Wait , are you arguing that most ecnl clubs are below non-ecnl clubs on the girls side? Yes some teams in non-ecnl are good but the large majority are not as good as their ECNL counterparts. Stop being silly
                I did expect comment like yours cause you are more emotional than rational.
                I am talking about ' disney showcase'... their tournament director qualifies the teams and the brackets there and majority of ecnl teams that I saw LOST to non ecnl teams. talk about your lack of judment instead.

Comment

I am talking about ' disney showcase'... their tournament director qualifies the teams and the brackets there and majority of ecnl teams that I saw LOST to non ecnl teams. talk about your lack of judment instead.
                  1) looking through the brackets DA and ECNL teams destroyed everyone else
                  2) you are using a single tournament (inaccurately) to make a point .

Comment

how many teams and games did you actually watch? Which ECNL team lost? That will help us

Comment

1) looking through the brackets DA and ECNL teams destroyed everyone else
                      2) you are using a single tournament (inaccurately) to make a point .

it was the 2019 girls disney jr showcase, it may be a single tournament however it's like sitting for a test, you are graded on the best you could do.

Comment

it was the 2019 girls disney jr showcase, it may be a single tournament however it's like sitting for a test, you are graded on the best you could do.
                        You are an idiot:
                        U11- Solar (ECNL)
                        U12- Prime (ECNL)
                        U14-TBU (ECNL)

3 of 4 age groups were ECNL.

Comment

You are an idiot:
                          U11- Solar (ECNL)
                          U12- Prime (ECNL)
                          U14-TBU (ECNL)

3 of 4 age groups were ECNL.
                          For the U12’s all 4 semifinalist teams were ECNL.

Comment

The guy who was posting about Disney and ECNL losing is getting owned on here. Hahaha. Sting daddy needs to go to remedial logic school.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X