X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Damn.

Who is Brad and what club were they with before the PSG fiasco?
    MPS 07 The monster that Robert built by entering them into every ****ty tournament for 3 seasons and making all those parenst think they had a team full of super stars and then when they went to a real club and team to play real competition and stop trophy hunting they all realized thier daughters were average with a few decent players but not super stars.

Comment

There’s no way robert has any fault in this. He coached us and did a fantastic job creating a base. Parents destroyed the group. Whether they play at a high level or not. Lee in mind they are 12 haha

Comment

MPS 07 The monster that Robert built by entering them into every ****ty tournament for 3 seasons and making all those parenst think they had a team full of super stars and then when they went to a real club and team to play real competition and stop trophy hunting they all realized thier daughters were average with a few decent players but not super stars.
        Rob is solid. Leave his name out your mouth. Can’t fix siht entitled parents. They belong in Biden village aka Pinecrest.

Comment

Bingo! That is where they will all end up.

Comment

Bingo! That is where they will all end up.
            Cutler Ridge has space for them.

Comment

Cutler Ridge has space for them.
              Man. Wish the goalie had a better mother. She was with us at MPS and her mom went ape siht. She pulled her kid. We played crazy mom a bit later after she club hopped from Kendall to CRS. We beat them in a good game but clearly CRS was in it till the keeper fell apart. I watched her storm in her cart off the field.

And then, sigh... They come back to us at PSG. ***! Why do they follow us after trashing us. They trashed us, Rush, And CRS. I feel bad for the dad.

Comment

The Mom is a nightmare! The kid is a wackadoodle, the Dad is a victim. They have burned every bridge. My guest is she ends up in SKS with the rest of the crazies!

Comment

The Mom is a nightmare! The kid is a wackadoodle, the Dad is a victim. They have burned every bridge. My guest is she ends up in SKS with the rest of the crazies!
                  She would never touch the field at SKS. Moms electric cart would get stuck in the weeds During practice/games and those parents won’t help her get out. Beginning to feel bad for 🦨.

Comment

Id hit it. Just saying.

Comment

Mps/psg

Didnt SKS beat that team the last two time but keep bashing. High Class MPS Parents. Once of worst groups I've ever seen and my kids doesnt even play fo SKS. GOOD LUCK on your third team Pinecrest.

Comment

Didnt SKS beat that team the last two time but keep bashing. High Class MPS Parents. Once of worst groups I've ever seen and my kids doesnt even play fo SKS. GOOD LUCK on your third team Pinecrest.
                        Wow your kid couldn't even make that sorry ass Skunk team?

Comment

Um no. You do troll for the 🦨.

Comment

Skunks? Thats a good one. One is going to sunrise, she is their problem now. We, Pinecrest, already signed PSG's best player and its just a matter of time before the rest follow her.
                            Pinecrest 07 is a parent run team with multiple board members on team
                            And now The DOC BULLY Ramiro. The team is very weak.

Also heard that pinecrest gave 07 player full ride.
                            Word is they are investing free scholarships on a bunch of teams.

Since they can’t develop. They will pay instead. Typically pinecrest but the girls program is a disaster. Left with my kids this year and it’s not sks. Lol another joke of a program.

Comment

Pinecrest 07 is a parent run team with multiple board members on team
                              And now The DOC BULLY Ramiro. The team is very weak.

Also heard that pinecrest gave 07 player full ride.
                              Word is they are investing free scholarships on a bunch of teams.

Since they can’t develop. They will pay instead. Typically pinecrest but the girls program is a disaster. Left with my kids this year and it’s not sks. Lol another joke of a program.
                              Cutler Ridge?

Comment

Just wait until the infighting and angling and politics takes over the Pincrest 07 with regards to playing time. They are alreasy up to like 18 players. Ramiro is opening up the bidding soon. Get ready for a bumpy ride.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X