Pinecrest DPL or Sunrise Prime FC Miami

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to update everyone. So we are very upset that our daughter did not get chosen for the 40 RL team but I still think it was the right move to leave Pinecrest.
    We have been promised that she will get an opportunity to compete and move up during the year. That is all anyone can ask for.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just wanted to update everyone. So we are very upset that our daughter did not get chosen for the 40 RL team but I still think it was the right move to leave Pinecrest.
      We have been promised that she will get an opportunity to compete and move up during the year. That is all anyone can ask for.
      Good for you! We did too and are happy with our decision. Pinecrest was bad and now with DPL is dead

Comment

What the hell is the 40 RL?

Comment

We are the Skunks Bitch!!

Comment

Sorry I meant 04G RL and I don’t get the Skunk thing

Comment

Good for you! We did too and are happy with our decision. Pinecrest was bad and now with DPL is dead
              DPL sucks, teams are awful! We left Weston for Sunrise. Only 1 team was competitive and they beat up on all the other teams like they were a Rek team

Comment

They wont move you up or down, stop believing the lies. If not on ECNL they do not care about you unless your check bounces.

Comment

You are good. Better than Pinecrest or Weston DPL, I know Jeron said no to your kid and JL Believe me you are better in primes 3rd team. HT its a great guy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X