•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Hello

I am a Libtard.
    I know we are releasing all the criminals, and we use any excuse we can find to let criminals out of jail.
    I know we are shutting down prisons.
    I know we are defunding the police and reducing officer numbers.
    I know we are enacting no bail laws and other criminal friendly laws.
    I know Biden and the rest of my party refuses to condemn police defunding and blames cops first, claiming they are inherently racist and essentially the enemy.
    I know that Marxist members of my party teach nubile students in our universities that crime is a form of protest and a quest for social justice.
    I know that many members of my party are and act like criminals corrupting objective institutions with partisan warriors like the DOJ, IRS, appellate courts, perpetrating massive hoaxes incollusionwith the liberal media, deceiving FISA courts etc
    I know that my party has a history of coddling criminals via ACLU, Soros funded DAs, virtually all defense attorneys Democrats, we flood the parole boards with the people that let killers out early etc.
    I know that my party has a historical association with crime because we are too stupid to compete in a free market economy by playing within the rules (the mob, labor unions, KKK etc.)

But now crime - notably violent crime - is exploding in the blue counties and cities we run. In some cases 10 fold. And I can't understand why.

Can anyone help me understand?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello

I am a Libtard.
    I know we are releasing all the criminals, and we use any excuse we can find to let criminals out of jail.
    I know Biden and the rest of my party refuses to condemn police defunding and blames cops first, claiming they are inherently racist and essentially the enemy.
    I know that Marxist members of my party teach nubile students in our universities that crime is a form of protest and a quest for social justice.
    I know that many members of my party are and act like criminals corrupting objective institutions with partisan warriors like the DOJ, IRS, appellate courts, perpetrating massive hoaxes incollusionwith the liberal media, deceiving FISA courts etc
    I know that my party has a history of coddling criminals via ACLU, Soros funded DAs, virtually all defense attorneys Democrats, we flood the parole boards with the people that let killers out early etc.
    I know that my party has a historical association with crime because we are too stupid to compete in a free market economy by playing within the rules (the mob, labor unions, KKK etc.)

But now crime - notably violent crime - is exploding in the blue counties and cities we run. In some cases 10 fold. And I can't understand why.

You forgot that you guys also support, defend, enable and directly drive with funding, organization, media propaganda and actual participation in violent anti-US rioting, property destruction, aggravated battery and homicide. Which, when they attempt to mitigate and control, you then blame on the other side.

Sorry, nothing comes to mind ... I can't imagine why the blue cities you guys run are crime infested sh!tholes.., but sure seems like a good idea to put these guys in control this November (NOT).

Comment

You forgot that you guys also support, defend, enable and directly drive with funding, organization, media propaganda and actual participation in violent anti-US rioting, property destruction, aggravated battery and homicide. Which, when they attempt to mitigate and control, you then blame on the other side.

Sorry, nothing comes to mind ... I can't imagine why the blue cities you guys run are crime infested sh!tholes.., but sure seems like a good idea to put these guys in control this November (NOT).
      Would be great for the kids! Teach them that sometimes it's ok to commit crimes ... especially if the other side makes you! Teach them Diversity ... of opinion on whether it is ok to disobey bad laws (like immigration or voting laws). Teach them that if you have a really good reason, laws and truth are optional!

Comment

Hello

I am a Libtard.

You are not a libtard. You are a trump supporter repeating what you heard on fox news. That alone should tell you how stupid you are.

Comment

Person, woman, man, camera, TV...

Comment

Person, woman, man, camera, TV...
            Trump 2020 Motherfcukers! That is all..........

Comment

You are not a libtard. You are a trump supporter repeating what you heard on fox news. That alone should tell you how stupid you are.
              I get my news from both sides, as most Americans do.
              You on the other hand belong to a monolithic cult, like in China, where dissent from orthodoxy is not allowed or you get canceled. Now, who is the stupid one?

Since you obviously need help with your de-programming let me suggest some reading material for you that you are not allowed by your dear leaders to read:

Portland Mayor: Violent Rioters ‘Attempting to Commit Murder’
              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...commit-murder/
              (but I thought WashPost, NYT, PBS said they were peaceful protests...)

Black Employment Rose Faster than White Employment in July, Black-White Jobless Gap at Historic Low
              https://www.breitbart.com/economy/20...-historic-low/
              (but I thought WashPost, NYT, PBS said Trump is a racist...)

Twitter Censors Trump Interview on Coronavirus – But Not Chinese Misinformation
              https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...isinformation/
              (but I thought WashPost, NYT, PBS said it was Trump that was the autocrat that used dictatorial techniques like propaganda and censorship...)

Joe Biden Tries to ‘Clarify’ Remarks About African Americans; No Apology
              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ns-no-apology/
              (but I thought WashPost, NYT, PBS said Biden wasn't a senile dixiecrat racist ... what an idiot, the African diaspora is the most genetically complex on the planet)

Swedish Writer Admits Media Purposely Labelled Those Against Mass Migration As Fascists
              https://www.breitbart.com/europe/202...n-as-fascists/
              (but I thought WashPost, NYT, PBS said the media were not biased and didnt lie ...)

Karen Bass: ‘Defund the Police’ Means ‘Refund the Communities’
              https://www.breitbart.com/2020-elect...e-communities/
              (but I thought WashPost, NYT, PBS said we shouldnt believe our lying ears and Democrats really aren't for defunding and gutting police departments ...) (and also that they were not actual communists)

Report: Gang Member ****** Sutton Participated in Three Shootings After Being Freed Without Bail
              https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020...-without-bail/
              (but I thought WashPost, NYT, PBS said criminal-friendly policies would make us all more safe...)

Exclusive–Cotton: Google Suppression of Political News Critical of Democrats Is Election Interference
              https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-interference/
              (but I thought WashPost, NYT, PBS said entities funded by foreign powers should not interfere in our sacred elections ...)

NYC woman stabbed in midday attack in subway station, video shows
              Victim was purchasing subway ticket when attacked
              https://www.foxnews.com/us/nyc-woman...subway-station
              (but I thought WashPost, NYT, PBS said releasing all the prisoners so they didnt get the sniffles was not going to impact random, senseless crime rates ...)

Comment

Hello

I am a Libtard.

Yes, I can help.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Any other questions?

Comment

This post is yet another example of how stupid elitist Democrats think people are and what Democrats believe the function of "news" is.

That is, they believe people's beliefs are a function of the news they watch when the reality is that people watch the news they watch due to their beliefs. Big difference.

The post is an inadvertent admission that Democrats view "news" as a means by which to recruit new voters. As in, propaganda. As in, bias. While claiming otherwise. Good news is that this toxic, diabolical outlook has and continues to fail miserably.

Comment

Hello

I am a Libtard.

Where is Trump and his cronies? Where is the senate led by GOP? What action has Trump and GOP laws done to take actions to help? And wear a mask!

Comment

This post is yet another example of how stupid elitist Democrats think people are and what Democrats believe the function of "news" is.

That is, they believe people's beliefs are a function of the news they watch when the reality is that people watch the news they watch due to their beliefs. Big difference.

The post is an inadvertent admission that Democrats view "news" as a means by which to recruit new voters. As in, propaganda. As in, bias. While claiming otherwise. Good news is that this toxic, diabolical outlook has and continues to fail miserably.
                      Bravo! Spot On. Democrats spew crap that Trump and Fox has brainwashed conservatives not realizing that 90 percent in the media are registered democrats. The reality is that it is the progressives living in an alternative reality created by the DNC's controlled media empire. I mean just look at the news anchors... Its incestuous...

Comment

Russia working hard on Talking Soccer. Guess Putin is worried about his puppet.

Comment

Hello

I am a Libtard.

Hello,

I am also a Libtard, just like you.

I realize that China gave Biden’s coke-head son, who had no experience managing money, $1B to manage.

I realize that Biden has traveled to China multiple times to give speeches that were very flattering to China and denigrated his own USA.

I realize that Biden has previously said, contrary to virtually all US intelligence assessments, that China is not a threat to US interests.

I realize that Biden has been enabling and apologizing for China’s unfair trade practices for much of his career.

I realize that Biden criticized Trump as racist when Trump closed down travel from China to the USA in the early days of the pandemic.

I realize that ground zero for the Wuhan virus was a lab that has received NIH (all Democrats) support with US taxpayer dollars in the past.

I realize that China suspiciously encouraged international air travel after shutting down its own domestic air travel during the early days of the pandemic.

I realize that the Chinese WHO parroted incorrect Chinese talking points in the early days of the pandemic, almost as if they wanted to see global transmission.

I realize that Biden and his party have seemingly taken advantage of the viral pandemic to completely shut down our economy, even though the infection rate has been proven with antibody testing to be far higher than their poodles in the media have claimed, and the death rate from that virus is similar to every seasonal malady we get every year.

I realize that Biden and his people seem not to want to see the pandemic end, as they act like anti-vaxxers and criticize (without evidence) the upcoming vaccine Trump got built in historical time will be dangerous, and have disseminated false information on generic treatment options that have been proven countless times to help patients during the early phases of infection.

I realize there was recently an intelligence assessment that China wants very much to see Biden win the election in November and is a threat to meddle in our election process to assist him (as if they haven’t already).

And I realize my party has already been proven to invite and use foreign interference in our elections (using Russian provided misinformation to launch a 2016 election conspiracy hoax involving unlawful FISA abuse, conflicted and corrupt DOJ officials, judges and independent counsel, while falsely projecting that Trump himself was the one conspiring with Russians).

But I cannot figure out why people say Biden would be the first Chinese president if elected, or why they say we would become the Communist Chinese States of America, as our IP, income, exceptionalism, dignity and pretty much everything we work for every day, would all be outsourced to China while the Biden family and other Democrats get rich off of public office corruption, selling America’s future for personal gain.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Makes no sense to me, I don’t see where they get this from ... are they crazy or am I just a dumb ars?

Comment

If I could ask liberals one question it would be this (only one question, only 13s long):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rcQO9oadp8

Comment

Democrats are criminal friendly.
                              https://www.foxnews.com/politics/min...iminals-report

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X