X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the same.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    HAHA!! fesa parent is triggered. fesa was on the news a couple different times. They always say bad publicity is good publicity. Well maybe not on this one.
    Both clubs were on the local news for doing the exact same thing. Both FESA and JFC got bailouts, both kept their member's money for the whole season. So...what does that tell you about both clubs? One is not better, or managed with "integrity". They're both the same, operated by the same kind of men, who do the same things, with the same intentions, with the same results. The only difference, one is managed by European carpetbaggers, the other is managed by local good ol' boys...otherwise, indistinguishable from one another.

Comment

Both clubs were on the local news for doing the exact same thing. Both FESA and JFC got bailouts, both kept their member's money for the whole season. So...what does that tell you about both clubs? One is not better, or managed with "integrity". They're both the same, operated by the same kind of men, who do the same things, with the same intentions, with the same results. The only difference, one is managed by European carpetbaggers, the other is managed by local good ol' boys...otherwise, indistinguishable from one another.
      I have to agree.

Comment

FESA also made up a couple games, did training with the club coaches, ran camps, and made an effort.
        short sided games in house. Training in "grids"

Comment

Sure

short sided games in house. Training in "grids"
          Parents being reimbursed with training sessions for the benefit of coaches to manufacture "integrity-based" excuses to boot our highest placed JFC ECNL team to the B team for their new FESA replacements.

Comment

Parents being reimbursed with training sessions for the benefit of coaches to manufacture "integrity-based" excuses to boot our highest placed JFC ECNL team to the B team for their new FESA replacements.
            Pretty sure that guy is referring to the trainings FESA had after quarantine. We can always count on you to bring the convo back to your very favorite dead horse topic, so you can beat it a little while longer.

Comment

Dou hebag

Pretty sure that guy is referring to the trainings FESA had after quarantine. We can always count on you to bring the convo back to your very favorite dead horse topic, so you can beat it a little while longer.
              Dead horse topic for those members of our club that benefited, and for those of who got the short end of the stick, you should just be happy to have been fortunate enough to have that in their hand which is short ended.

Comment

Sorry, Mom!! My apologies for not considering your feelings.

Pack your chair, sit on the side of the fence at a safe distance from everyone, and watch your little pumpkin practice. That is what truly makes a good parent.
                It's all you super-parent. Your kid hates you so probably a good thing.

https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Wou...509058461.html

Comment

It's all you super-parent. Your kid hates you so probably a good thing.

https://www.wvlt.tv/content/news/Wou...509058461.html
                  Come on Mom!!! Just because you drive pumpkin to practice doesn’t mean you have to hover over the practice to make sure the coach is treating your kid like a princess.

You make rideshare lame analogies when I all suggest is you leave her the f**k alone and let her play. Pretty sure it’s your kid that can’t stand you for being a stick up her @$$ during everything she does. Let her grow up with out you tell her what to do. If you raise her right she will make the right decision. Don’t try to make up for your parents poor parenting by hovering over your own.

Comment

JF, BS, RM. Washed up FESA blowtards. One after the other. It is shameful JFC thinks this is a good look or path to success. They got some real turds running the show over there. Has never been the same since Eric left. He may have got loose with his personal finances and the club, but he knew how to run a club and develop top teams and players. This parent Board just keeps making huge mistakes after huge mistakes and every next big decision covering up the last big mistake ends up worse. They should be blowing FESA and Bubb's doors off but they aren't. Far from it. Hang all the banners you want hiding the fields with Puma banners saying "Player Driven". Should say "Driven for Board parent players".
                    lol, isn't this true at every single club. Sorry but every club is run this way. Just part of the landscape. Doesn't matter the sport, state, city, etc... Damn you should see baseball these days. Every team has five dad coaches out there making sure their kid gets pt.

The bad ass kid is the one that earns his way up without daddy or mommy helping him. This isn't a JFC thing.

Comment

Can anyone tell me when the MLS Academy schedule will be released? Will my son even have a league to play in? I am getting to answers from the club. Very frustrating.

Comment

Can anyone tell me when the MLS Academy schedule will be released? Will my son even have a league to play in? I am getting to answers from the club. Very frustrating.
                        If your son is at JFC and in the MLS Elite side, then you already have the schedule and dates for the upcoming season.

Comment

Yes. I could tell you, but what’s the point? There will be changes, adjustments, cancellations, and reschedules due to COVID. And guess what, it will be the same for ECNL as well. Hold your horses, and don’t get your panties in a wad!

Comment

If your son is at JFC and in the MLS Elite side, then you already have the schedule and dates for the upcoming season.
                            At least your organized then, we have zero communication

Comment

MLS league

Don't sweat it. If you have money to throw at JFC, they'll find a league for your son to play in. Even if it used to be called NPL and is now called Bubb's league. Heck, I imagine, if it made JFC money, Pat would convince you to play in a futsal league.

Comment

Opposite Day?

Don't sweat it. If you have money to throw at JFC, they'll find a league for your son to play in. Even if it used to be called NPL and is now called Bubb's league. Heck, I imagine, if it made JFC money, Pat would convince you to play in a futsal league.
                                I think you’ve got that bass ackwards there Bubba! FESA is money driven in ALL things.
                                JFC is player driven!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X