Louis Mendoza endorses Meerco tournament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it true Weston changed their policy and Mirco can't train on the side anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is it true Weston changed their policy and Mirco can't train on the side anymore?
      He will quit if he can’t

Comment

Not true, he can't coach kids on his own team but kids on other teams in the club is okay.

Comment

The policy applies to the rest of the coaches but Mirco as per Ziegler and the puppet Mendoza . Anyways all Weston kids are doing privates with Ethan at champions field . What a waste of money and what a money making business for Ethan . Keep them dreaming and they will keep paying anyways I see the usl from inter and they play the same sh....t style so maybe there’s hope for those Weston retards.

Comment

The policy applies to the rest of the coaches but Mirco as per Ziegler and the puppet Mendoza . Anyways all Weston kids are doing privates with Ethan at champions field . What a waste of money and what a money making business for Ethan . Keep them dreaming and they will keep paying anyways I see the usl from inter and they play the same sh....t style so maybe there’s hope for those Weston retards.
            My suggestion is keep running fast, and dribble with your head down and you are a shoe in!

Comment

My suggestion is keep running fast, and dribble with your head down and you are a shoe in!
              Don’t forget not passing. Hotdogs only excepted. They play 11 individuals during games. I’ve actually watched players on their top teams take the ball away from their own teammates and not get benched for it.

Comment

Don’t forget not passing. Hotdogs only excepted. They play 11 individuals during games. I’ve actually watched players on their top teams take the ball away from their own teammates and not get benched for it.
                All these pvt trainers is the problem!

Comment

All these pvt trainers is the problem!
                  How is a private trainer bad? This is the only way to get extra individual instruction.

Comment

How is a private trainer bad? This is the only way to get extra individual instruction.
                    You said it Individual! Why soccer is played the way it is here.

Comment

You said it Individual! Why soccer is played the way it is here.
                      You got him good there . Plus let’s be honest is never 1or 2 players is always 10 or 12 , is a group private practice at best. No one improves one lick.

Comment

How much do I have to pay to Mirco or Luis Mendoza to have that Colombian clown take a picture with my son and tell all my Instagram followers that my son has an agent.

Only serious answers pls

Comment

How much do I have to pay to Mirco or Luis Mendoza to have that Colombian clown take a picture with my son and tell all my Instagram followers that my son has an agent.

Only serious answers pls
                          Mirco still charges 60 an hour for private lessons.

Comment

Only serious answers pls
                            The agent is Luis friend , you have to go to a camp in Portugal that the club chargers 4500 for a week and then they will approach you. Is a whole scam , it takes time , sometimes they even wait a full season to complete it . The agent though kills your college eligibility I was told so I don’t see the benefit of your son being in social media with a Colombian clown and the Venezuelan mariconson Mendoza,

Comment

The agent is Luis friend , you have to go to a camp in Portugal that the club chargers 4500 for a week and then they will approach you. Is a whole scam , it takes time , sometimes they even wait a full season to complete it . The agent though kills your college eligibility I was told so I don’t see the benefit of your son being in social media with a Colombian clown and the Venezuelan mariconson Mendoza,
                              What happens when said kid with agent doesn't get any teams to take him. Does he get his money back?

Comment

What happens when said kid with agent doesn't get any teams to take him. Does he get his money back?
                                Weston erases the IG pic and makes it seems like it never happened , they blame the kid and his family for not being cooperative . End of story.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X