Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TBU - Free Open Soccer Clinics on for tomorrow?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBU - Free Open Soccer Clinics on for tomorrow?

https://www.tbusc.com/Default.aspx?tabid=920698

Anyone know if these are going to take place tomorrow as scheduled?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Why not? Is there something you know we don't?

Comment

Why not? Is there something you know we don't?
      On for sure. Hot as all h*ll though.

Comment

Our youngest had a blast. Very well run. Kept it light and fun.

Comment

No way it's on. TBU is united for Tampas safety.
          They would risk everyone's health just because they need players.
          Our youngest had a blast. Very well run. Kept it light and fun.

Comment

No way it's on. TBU is united for Tampas safety.
            They would risk everyone's health just because they need players.
            TBU stole the open clinic trick from FL Premier's bag of tools

Comment

TBU stole the open clinic trick from FL Premier's bag of tools
              Because that is such a genius idea and nobody else is doing that across the Country. Kind of like "Novi's COVID protocols." You could find 2-dozen sets of COVID return to play protocols with a 2-minute Google search but when Novi "creates" some he is a genius.

Comment

Because that is such a genius idea and nobody else is doing that across the Country. Kind of like "Novi's COVID protocols." You could find 2-dozen sets of COVID return to play protocols with a 2-minute Google search but when Novi "creates" some he is a genius.
                Just being real, but if you buy into anything those little bosnian b@stards say you deserve to get swindled.

Comment

Just being real, but if you buy into anything those little bosnian b@stards say you deserve to get swindled.
                  Hey don't be jealous. Your fearless leader al thought having tryouts 2 weeks after fpfc would make the player and coaches safer. Where is the logic in that? Novi Musk is innovating the youth soccer landscape. Fpfc is doing and accomplishing thing never done before in youth soccer.

Comment

Hey don't be jealous. Your fearless leader al thought having tryouts 2 weeks after fpfc would make the player and coaches safer. Where is the logic in that? Novi Musk is innovating the youth soccer landscape. Fpfc is doing and accomplishing thing never done before in youth soccer.
                    lololol

we are Fl Pr parents not TBU... AL is a dumbsh1t for sure, I'm just saying the guys running fl pr are snake oil salesmen, and are promising a lot more than they will be able to deliver.... that being said we still stayed here instead of TBU.

Comment

lololol

we are Fl Pr parents not TBU... AL is a dumbsh1t for sure, I'm just saying the guys running fl pr are snake oil salesmen, and are promising a lot more than they will be able to deliver.... that being said we still stayed here instead of TBU.

Thank you for your business. Fpfc will never reach your expectations, because all parents believe their child is better than they actually are. Remind yourself from time to time. My child is not the next soccer star. If you do this, you will find your fpfc and soccer experience in general to be amazing.

Comment

Thank you for your business. Fpfc will never reach your expectations, because all parents believe their child is better than they actually are. Remind yourself from time to time. My child is not the next soccer star. If you do this, you will find your fpfc and soccer experience in general to be amazing.
                        No, missing the point bud... I know my kid is a mid-tier player. If he is lucky maybe play at a DIII school or get on some 5th tier professional team somewhere making a handful of peanuts a game.

But he loves it so I keep writing checks.

But you guy's prices went WAY up. and for most of us we are still playing for daddy-coaches. I know you really do have some good coaches on staff, just not lucky enough to play for one, riding our third straight year of some guy that fits the "all parents believe their child is better than they actually are" category while also coaching that kids team.

I just don't see the investment value for those of us that don't have (or really even care to have) and ECNL patch. 2K/year for Y level coaching.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X