2007 Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We already know our team will win easily against FL Premier team thats not even in question. We just want it documented because FL Premier parents are known to lie about everything. You already have excuses so whats new? Still waiting on your answer. When was the last time your team was in a semi or final game tournament? When has your team been in a semi or final for a State cup. If you answer is never to both which it is then your eating kaka.

Comment

I believe all TBU girls ECNL & ECNLR teams will be playing in ACDC, so show up and hope the schedules work out so you can actually see how FL Premier stacks up!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        We already know our team will win easily against FL Premier team thats not even in question. We just want it documented because FL Premier parents are known to lie about everything. You already have excuses so whats new? Still waiting on your answer. When was the last time your team was in a semi or final game tournament? When has your team been in a semi or final for a State cup. If you answer is never to both which it is then your eating kaka.
        Still waiting to find out about your relevant wins as well. Please share we would love to here from you.

Comment

Still waiting to find out about your relevant wins as well. Please share we would love to here from you.
          Lakeland, Dynamo, and Brevard were just the start. This season will be all of ECNL R.

Comment

Lakeland, Dynamo, and Brevard were just the start. This season will be all of ECNL R.
            Have you beaten the tampa charger yet. Can not claim to be the best until you beat them.

Comment

Someone told me that West Florida Flames is going to be better than TBU and FL Premier this season. I hope they play each other so we can find out.

Comment

With all the great coaching at WFF its a no brainer that they follow suite. Look at the guidance of GR and YY and you can see that this 2007 girls team will probably go down as one of the most dominant teams in history. They have ballers at every level on the pitch. Their defense line is like a wall no one is getting through that unless you want a broken ankle. Their midfielders are so skillful and create scoring chances at every possible opportunity. Their wingers are like track athletes and their strikers give center backs nightmares. They call the goalie highway 60 because you cant get through that cluster fk.....Then I just woke up...Come'on Man.....

Comment

Someone told me that West Florida Flames is going to be better than TBU and FL Premier this season. I hope they play each other so we can find out.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Keep dreaming buddy. Fpfc for sure is the best out of the three.

Comment

With all the great coaching at WFF its a no brainer that they follow suite. Look at the guidance of GR and YY and you can see that this 2007 girls team will probably go down as one of the most dominant teams in history. They have ballers at every level on the pitch. Their defense line is like a wall no one is getting through that unless you want a broken ankle. Their midfielders are so skillful and create scoring chances at every possible opportunity. Their wingers are like track athletes and their strikers give center backs nightmares. They call the goalie highway 60 because you cant get through that cluster fk.....Then I just woke up...Come'on Man.....
                    And they don’t develop. How many players came from outside the Club this year?

And they can’t current do full trading with no end in sight due to liberal County’s views.

Congratulations.

Comment

FP parents are like roaches you keep killing them and they keep coming every little hole and crack. They get beat down and lay over and a t lie they are dead then just crawl away to bother someone else. They hide and when it’s all clear they come out for a bit then go hide again.

Comment

FP parents are like roaches you keep killing them and they keep coming every little hole and crack. They get beat down and lay over and a t lie they are dead then just crawl away to bother someone else. They hide and when it’s all clear they come out for a bit then go hide again.
                        Another fp hater. Are you upset your child did not make the team? Fp only accept top talent.

Comment

Tournament is on .

Comment

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Keep dreaming buddy. Fpfc for sure is the best out of the three.
                            I thought Florida Premier only played in CDL last season - how could they be the best our of the 3?

Comment

I thought Florida Premier only played in CDL last season - how could they be the best our of the 3?

Florida Premier played in npl, fspl, us league, tarsa, cdl 1, and cdl. Dominated them all. This year we are taking over boys ecnl and girls ecnl r

Comment

Florida Premier played in npl, fspl, us league, tarsa, cdl 1, and cdl. Dominated them all. This year we are taking over boys ecnl and girls ecnl r
                                Florida Premier dominated all these leagues and I've never heard of the club? Are they based in Tallahassee?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X