Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Florida Premier FC - Breaking News

I heard this weekend that NB from the Chargers will become Director of Soccer at FPFC. That would take FP to even a higher level. If this is true start comparing them to Concorde Fire, PDA and Charlotte Academy. TBU is the past now it’s competing nationally. Does anyone know if this is true ?

No way this is true ?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      No way this is true ?
      You never know with FP. They hire the best of the best. That would be 🔥

Comment

You never know with FP. They hire the best of the best. That would be 🔥
        NB an upgrade? How did they get him to leave the Chargers?

Comment

Can someone confirm ? That would be HUGE.

Comment

If this is really happening my guess is that the Chargers are becoming Florida Premier FC and that’s included in the deal. Novi is the best deal maker in the country.

Comment

If this is really happening my guess is that the Chargers are becoming Florida Premier FC and that’s included in the deal. Novi is the best deal maker in the country.
              You guys are a bunch of clowns

Comment

NB is the best at what he does in the state. If this is true that would be a huge pick up for Florida Premier FC.

Comment

What is the next announcement Florida Premier FC ? I thought 2019 was huge, I was wrong 2020 was even bigger during a pandemic. Do these people ever sleep ?

Comment

What is the next announcement Florida Premier FC ? I thought 2019 was huge, I was wrong 2020 was even bigger during a pandemic. Do these people ever sleep ?
                    Yawn - how about a major pick up on the girls side? THAT would be breaking news.

Comment

I love NB, my kid played for him, great coach, probably the best coach in TB...but I have hard time believing he's leaving CC

Comment

I heard this weekend that NB from the Chargers will become Director of Soccer at FPFC. That would take FP to even a higher level. If this is true start comparing them to Concorde Fire, PDA and Charlotte Academy. TBU is the past now it’s competing nationally. Does anyone know if this is true ?
                        Well that what be great news for the chargers & real bad news for FPFC.Bender is a clueless lying political hack that's brought CC to it's knees.

Comment

Well that what be great news for the chargers & real bad news for FPFC.Bender is a clueless lying political hack that's brought CC to it's knees.
                          You mean Bender kept the Chargers heart beat going ? You must not be from the Chargers.

Comment

TBU has to spoil the major announcement for Florida Premier 😂.

Comment

Nathan was with Novi all weekend at all the games. All the top Chargers MLS players coming to Florida Premier FC with Nate next season.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X