Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Our new Executive Director won NCAA coach of the year and aNatiomal Chsmpionship while coaching UNC. We win!
    Trevor?

Comment

Trevor?
      Who the F is Trevor?

Comment

Look at the facts the results are in black and white !!!!
        You cannot change facts with jealous vindictive drivel. He is the only coach in Florida to win National Coach of the Year in 2011 Baltimore NSCAA conference.
        I bet you wish you had a coach who has achieved this amazing accomplishment.
        Oops you don’t !!!
        Nobody else in Florida has achieved this accolade.
        Don’t be emotional and boring and stop being a hater. Just because you can’t take the facts away with your childish tantrums. Your world is small and jealous.
        You are obviously a disappointment to all who know you. Your actions and words profile you well. Ignorant and insecure.
        Never mind. Therapy will help you.
        How’s your coach of the years ECNL teams at FECES doing this year? I’d bet he’s not winning any awards this year.

Comment

Who the F is Trevor?
          Do you even soccer?

Comment

Who the F is Trevor?
            He lives vicariously through himself.

He once had an awkward moment, just to see how it feels.

His beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.

His shirts never wrinkle.

If he were to mail a letter without postage, it would still get there.

The police often question him just because they find him interesting.

On every continent in the world, there is a sandwich named after him.

Cuba imports cigars from him.

Mosquitoes refuse to bite him purely out of respect.

In museums, he is allowed to touch the art.

His business card simply says “I’ll call you.”

He has won the lifetime achievement award, twice.

Comment

Well look at where the club was 4yrs ago look where it is today
              I’d say he is on his way to build his 4th National Powerhouse !!!
              The reality is what he has achieved in 4yrs is amazing
              From a 1000 players to 9000 and growing. His blue print is easy to see but very hard to do. This is his 4th time.
              Remember the Juggernaut Powerhouse is coming and there is nothing you or anybody else can do to stop it.
              Cheap Jibes and childish lies won’t stop him. You know what’s coming.
              His history is repeating itself. Remember nobody has ever build 4 national powerhouse clubs. You and everyone else are seeing unprecedented history.
              Greatness is playing out in front of all of us.

Comment

Your clueless Rush is the 5th best club in Orlando. I live in Orlando and see it all. Why would Fesa want to be part of that parent run mess. They seem to be doing very well from what I’ve seen. Maybe Rush should become Fesa Orlando !!!!
                Rush needs something your club is a joke. Wake up and join the real world.
                #ruid

Rush until I die! That is what they teach us!

By the way we don’t own the rush brand we are a franchise!

Comment

#ruid

Rush until I die! That is what they teach us!

By the way we don’t own the rush brand we are a franchise!
                  I let my u13 get a #ruid tattoo. That won’t turn out bad will it?

Comment

Do you even soccer?
                    Do you know English?

Comment

Well look at where the club was 4yrs ago look where it is today
                      I’d say he is on his way to build his 4th National Powerhouse !!!
                      The reality is what he has achieved in 4yrs is amazing
                      From a 1000 players to 9000 and growing. His blue print is easy to see but very hard to do. This is his 4th time.
                      Remember the Juggernaut Powerhouse is coming and there is nothing you or anybody else can do to stop it.
                      Cheap Jibes and childish lies won’t stop him. You know what’s coming.
                      His history is repeating itself. Remember nobody has ever build 4 national powerhouse clubs. You and everyone else are seeing unprecedented history.
                      Greatness is playing out in front of all of us.
                      Ok, little SB cheerleader....once again you discredit everything you say with flat out lies and mid truths. So SB has built FESA from 1000 to 9000 huh? You do know that the merger between Creeks and JYSC put 2 clubs that were both well over 1000 kids together right? If I had to guess, I would say the combination was between 4-5k kids. Then your fearless leader just ran around colonizing any tiny little club that he could get his hands on. You make it sound like people are flocking to FESA to be a part of what he’s building. Quite the opposite in reality. Armada and Clay are busting at the seams with families fleeing FESA like refugees fleeing Venezuela!
                      Then you say he’s built 4 national powerhouses??? I hate to tell you, but Charlotte was never a “national powerhouse” under SB, and Dallas was already there long before SB. How’s the “national powerhouse” at FESA doing right now? Middle of the pack in the B-leagues playing against many other clubs B-teams. Any past accomplishments mean nothing to the families at FESA if they can’t be replicated here. To date....he’s failed miserably. But, his wallet is fatter!

Comment

I can’t waste my time on ignorance
                        Your spouting fake news lies.
                        You cannot compete against hard facts in black and white.
                        I warned you watch and see what is happening again.

Comment

Ok, little SB cheerleader....once again you discredit everything you say with flat out lies and mid truths. So SB has built FESA from 1000 to 9000 huh? You do know that the merger between Creeks and JYSC put 2 clubs that were both well over 1000 kids together right? If I had to guess, I would say the combination was between 4-5k kids. Then your fearless leader just ran around colonizing any tiny little club that he could get his hands on. You make it sound like people are flocking to FESA to be a part of what he’s building. Quite the opposite in reality. Armada and Clay are busting at the seams with families fleeing FESA like refugees fleeing Venezuela!
                          Then you say he’s built 4 national powerhouses??? I hate to tell you, but Charlotte was never a “national powerhouse” under SB, and Dallas was already there long before SB. How’s the “national powerhouse” at FESA doing right now? Middle of the pack in the B-leagues playing against many other clubs B-teams. Any past accomplishments mean nothing to the families at FESA if they can’t be replicated here. To date....he’s failed miserably. But, his wallet is fatter!
                          Don't forget that fesa is located in one of the fastest growing areas in the country. So the numbers will rise based on that, not because people heard SB was dictator of the club. Sounds more like good timing on his part more than his great influence. All those numbers are filling out C, D, and rec teams. Not the top 2 teams.

Comment

I can’t waste my time on ignorance
                            Your spouting fake news lies.
                            You cannot compete against hard facts in black and white.
                            I warned you watch and see what is happening again.
                            Exactly what “facts” have you put in black and white? Saying that SB has built 4 “national powerhouses” doesn’t constitute a black and white fact. Give us links, numbers, references, facts!

Comment

Trevor says "no Buenos"

Comment

Exactly what “facts” have you put in black and white? Saying that SB has built 4 “national powerhouses” doesn’t constitute a black and white fact. Give us links, numbers, references, facts!
                                I have all the threads on TS describing what a great club FESA is. Tons of testimonials on here stating what a great all around program Bub runs. What else do you need?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X