Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here’s a colleague’s lecture. It started my inquiry into what I thought I knew.

You probably don’t have the patience to sit through it, or the mental capacity to understand it, though. It’s a shame.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQXgJ-dXM4
    What pompous garbage. Your ivy league **** stinks too. I need to remind my kid to turn down that Dartmouth offer.

Comment

What pompous garbage. Your ivy league **** stinks too. I need to remind my kid to turn down that Dartmouth offer.
      Lol.

That’s what I thought.

Go back to regurtitaing concepts you don’t understand and certainly never question, all while calling others ignorant.

Comment

Lol.

That’s what I thought.

Go back to regurtitaing concepts you don’t understand and certainly never question, all while calling others ignorant.
        I understand that I am not sending my player off to wade through phi delt vomit and have to listen to some conservative alumni kid blab on about how deep and high level is intelligent design. Probably send her to the tigers or the bulldogs. If she is going to suffer through all that arrogant crap she might as well do it top level Instead of lower tier big green blob.

Comment

I understand that I am not sending my player off to wade through phi delt vomit and have to listen to some conservative alumni kid blab on about how deep and high level is intelligent design. Probably send her to the tigers or the bulldogs. If she is going to suffer through all that arrogant crap she might as well do it top level Instead of lower tier big green blob.
          Wherever you received your education...avoid that institution for your daughter and she may have a better chance at learning how to convey a coherent thought.

I mean...bro, you’re borderline retarded basically.

Comment

Wherever you received your education...avoid that institution for your daughter and she may have a better chance at learning how to convey a coherent thought.

I mean...bro, you’re borderline retarded basically.
            Think I was pretty clear. She will avoid Hanover and be better for it. I am very very sure of it.

Comment

Think I was pretty clear. She will avoid Hanover and be better for it. I am very very sure of it.
              So.....any serious thought on the near mathematical impossibility of macro revolution and random origin of life?

Comment

So.....any serious thought on the near mathematical impossibility of macro revolution and random origin of life?
                **Evolution, sorry

Comment

**Evolution, sorry
                  Most intelligent people have given it serious thought. Random origin of life is a very unsettling pill to swallow. Intolerable for many in fact.

Comment

I’m not the previous poster.

I’m not “Jesus man.”

I don’t participate in organized religion.

I think the Vatican is likely responsible or complicit for some very sick and sad crimes over history.

All that said...if you believe that you are walking around in that beautifully elegant organic system. An amazing / mind blowing complex machine / organic computer basically.

And that just it randomly evolveded from chemicals in a “organic soupy swamp”....then you have absolutely no understanding of organic chemistry, boiology, evolutionary science, or synthetic chemistry.

The more science you understand the more impossible it becomes to deny intelligent design. Science supports it, not discredits it.
                    No. Intelligent design is bogus. Also no god. ***!

Comment

Most intelligent people have given it serious thought. Random origin of life is a very unsettling pill to swallow. Intolerable for many in fact.
                      I find nothing unsettling at all. Science is science.

So, you have no explanation for the mathematical impossibility?

Comment

No. Intelligent design is bogus. Also no god. ***!
                        How exactly to explain the macro evolution of mankind from bunch random chemicals in water?

Comment

I find nothing unsettling at all. Science is science.

So, you have no explanation for the mathematical impossibility?
                          Natural selection does not require that all structures have the same function or even need to be functional at each step in the development of an organism.

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zQXgJ-dXM4

Comment

Natural selection does not require that all structures have the same function or even need to be functional at each step in the development of an organism.
                              Certainly. No argument at all.

I’m not talking about natural selection, or even evolution. Those concepts are rooted in science.

I’m questioning macro evolution and origin of life. This is a completely different concept, obviously. I’m sure I’m not telling you anything you don’t already know, though. Do have any theories on it, because no one else in the scientific community has one that has been proven to be even close to plausible.

Comment

Just one big mutant stew. Sorry if that is too ugly and inelegant for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X