•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The eclipse will find a way.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That is your opinion not the National team coach.
      Do you follow women's soccer in general? Seek out opinions on who the best female outside back in the country is. That would be Jaelene Hinkle. You tell me why Hinkle isn't on the team?

The devil's advocate (literally and figuratively) answer will be that Hinkle refused to wear the uniform of the team when called up so how can Harris include her?

What was it about the jersey that Hinkle objected to?

Is this a soccer team or a political team?

If the team jersey had an NRA patch on it would you approve of the coach not rostering anyone who refused to wear the jersey with the NRA patch?

Comment

Do you follow women's soccer in general? Seek out opinions on who the best female outside back in the country is. That would be Jaelene Hinkle. You tell me why Hinkle isn't on the team?

The devil's advocate (literally and figuratively) answer will be that Hinkle refused to wear the uniform of the team when called up so how can Harris include her?

If the team jersey had an NRA patch on it would you approve of the coach not rostering anyone who refused to wear the jersey with the NRA patch?
        'Harris' should obviously be 'Ellis'.

Comment

Look. Soccer is a business.....a business. Sports are part of the entertainment business and they do what they do get fans. Kapernick is not hired because he turns off too many fans even though he can play. The teams don't have to hire him it will negatively impact their fan base.

Comment

What makes you think Hinkle is the best?

Comment

The game is finally tomorrow in Spain.

Comment

'Harris' should obviously be 'Ellis'.
                US WNT has LGBTQ throughout the team, coach, players.... Hinkle was not a good fit for tea or marketing once she took the religious route against coach and teammates. simple decision for US Soccer to not invite her back.

Comment

US WNT has LGBTQ throughout the team, coach, players.... Hinkle was not a good fit for tea or marketing once she took the religious route against coach and teammates. simple decision for US Soccer to not invite her back.
                  You can't be serious,what you expect,? Its Full of Dykes & want to be Males.You want to be helpful then post a good food recipe .If it sounds good I'll pass it on to my Sweetie to cook.

Comment

You can't be serious,what you expect,? Its Full of Dykes & want to be Males.You want to be helpful then post a good food recipe .If it sounds good I'll pass it on to my Sweetie to cook.
                    Is he a good cook?

Comment

I think she was invited back but didn’t make the cut. A ton of great players don’t make the cut. To be fair, originally, she chose not to play on a team by refusing to wear the team uniform. Simple as that. Once the team made a rule that all players must stand for the anthem, the players chose to all stand. It would’ve been well within their individual rights to refuse to play for a team that is forced to stand. It’s a business and a TEAM. What’s so great about our country is a player can freely choose which teams they want to play for. No one is forced to do anything. Hinkle and Rapino both knew the rules and were free to make a choice. God bless America!

Comment

A route against the boss and teammates is not the best path.

Comment

A route against the boss and teammates is not the best path.
                          never is.

Comment

never is.
                            Were my recipe for my girl to get cooking im starving .

Comment

Today is the day.

Comment

I predict 2-2

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X