X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FCSC teams are folding Pacific FC is growing

Salmon Creek just lost the B’04’s

The team is disbanding. Luckily this will be masked by boys high school starting up in 6 weeks.

Girls ‘03’s are a good team and there’s chat of disbanding after this year. Some talking about Pacific and some going to Timbers.

07 players left in middle of tryouts.

This leaves the ‘08’s.

How much longer will they survive?

The club’s sole purpose is to fund club soccer for the children of the assistant DOC and provide free travel around the country (free Thanksgiving w/ family in San Diego each year is a nice coaching perk as an example). If you could raise 3 soccer players and not pay for any club dues or vacation trips for their entire childhood can you imagine how much you could have saved? Not to mention being in total control of their soccer narrative. Promote them when it’s time. Use your influence to ensure their placement. Want to go to Disneyland? Just wait and the club will get you there. Never seen North Carolina? Dad will cover that too. This is good incentive to run your own club.

Comment

Perhaps the embezzlement case from a few years back has hurt more than we think?

Or perhaps all the perks and subsidies that Clark County gives to Washington Timbers is basically going to ensure that WT FC continues to dominate club soccer in the Vancouver area, with only the occasional boutique club/team able to exist?

FCSC and Pacific ought to read up on how AUSC and THUSC made a stink down in Beaverton, and ensured that they had access to THPRD facilities on equal terms with Westside. Of course, Clark County may have different clauses in its charter that don't require it to treat all classic soccer clubs equally.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The club’s sole purpose is to fund club soccer for the children of the assistant DOC and provide free travel around the country (free Thanksgiving w/ family in San Diego each year is a nice coaching perk as an example). If you could raise 3 soccer players and not pay for any club dues or vacation trips for their entire childhood can you imagine how much you could have saved? Not to mention being in total control of their soccer narrative. Promote them when it’s time. Use your influence to ensure their placement. Want to go to Disneyland? Just wait and the club will get you there. Never seen North Carolina? Dad will cover that too. This is good incentive to run your own club.
        What?

What do you call the Ecnl coaches who travel 2x as much and their tournaments get cancelled while the teams are there.

Salmon creek is on the lesser end of the travel spectrum and they out college placed and out developed both Cu and fc Portland Ecnl combined.

Says a lot about the Ecnl scam.

Comment

What?

What do you call the Ecnl coaches who travel 2x as much and their tournaments get cancelled while the teams are there.

Salmon creek is on the lesser end of the travel spectrum and they out college placed and out developed both Cu and fc Portland Ecnl combined.

Yes, those ECNL coaches are diabolical with their weather controlling powers.

Salmon Creek had ONE good team with some great college placements. That's not a club.

If you want to argue, take the last 5 years (18, 17, 16, 15, 14) and average the number of college placements for Salmon Creek vs. either ECNL club, any TA club, or Thorns.

They are one good team. Not a club. And stop trying to deflect with your ridiculous argument.

Comment

Yes, those ECNL coaches are diabolical with their weather controlling powers.

Salmon Creek had ONE good team with some great college placements. That's not a club.

If you want to argue, take the last 5 years (18, 17, 16, 15, 14) and average the number of college placements for Salmon Creek vs. either ECNL club, any TA club, or Thorns.

They are one good team. Not a club. And stop trying to deflect with your ridiculous argument.
            Yes Ecnl travels 2-3x as much as salmon creek and to not even come close to matching college placements speaks volumes for the amount of waste and propaganda Ecnl is.

Salmon creek had a 98s team that out college placed fc Portland Ecnl 98.

Has there been a year where a 1-1.5k trip per kid hasn’t been cancelled while they are their?

Sounds pretty dumb to me.

I’d love to keep arguing the merits of Ecnl vs an OYSA travel team that was 2x cheaper and out developed and out college placed both Ecnl clubs combined.

You keep talking trash about the coach but you forget that you stink way worse...

Comment

Salmon Creek just lost the B’04’s

The team is disbanding. Luckily this will be masked by boys high school starting up in 6 weeks.

Girls ‘03’s are a good team and there’s chat of disbanding after this year. Some talking about Pacific and some going to Timbers.

07 players left in middle of tryouts.

This leaves the ‘08’s.

How much longer will they survive?
              There are more leaving at end of the year. Pacific is going to stomp FCSC.
              We never see the DOC. We were told we would see TE at times also. We’ve never seen her.

Comment

Yes Ecnl travels 2-3x as much as salmon creek and to not even come close to matching college placements speaks volumes for the amount of waste and propaganda Ecnl is.

Salmon creek had a 98s team that out college placed fc Portland Ecnl 98.

Has there been a year where a 1-1.5k trip per kid hasn’t been cancelled while they are their?

Sounds pretty dumb to me.

I’d love to keep arguing the merits of Ecnl vs an OYSA travel team that was 2x cheaper and out developed and out college placed both Ecnl clubs combined.

You keep talking trash about the coach but you forget that you stink way worse...
                The real issue is team and coach, not club or league. If your child is on a top travel OYSA team like ***c02s, salem01s or gps03s or similar, it is the best time and money option and you should count yourself very lucky and ride that train as long as possible. Destinations from that train have proved the same or better than ecnl/academy. If there isn’t a top OYSA travel team option for your girl, ecnl or academy are your best bet. Which one works better depends on age group, income level, multi-sport athlete or not, and whether or not your child wants to play high school soccer. While each path has cons, to say there are no merits to playing ecnl or academy or oysa top travel team is in contrast to the realities of soccer in Oregon.

Comment

There are more leaving at end of the year. Pacific is going to stomp FCSC.
                  We never see the DOC. We were told we would see TE at times also. We’ve never seen her.
                  I was the previous poster making a case for salmon creek but I won’t argue the last sentence.

Comment

What?

And yet you didn't argue any of the merits of my point - your only recourse since all of my points are SPOT ON is to try to compare your experience to what you've "heard" of the ECNL experience.

And I explained this already but I will do it again so people aren't mislead by your foolishness. Both forwards (WSU via Crossfire Premiere ECNL and Nevada via FC Portland ECNL) and starting midfielder (PSU via Crossfire United ECNL) with Div. 1 offers received their offers as members of the ECNL. End of story.

Comment

And yet you didn't argue any of the merits of my point - your only recourse since all of my points are SPOT ON is to try to compare your experience to what you've "heard" of the ECNL experience.

And I explained this already but I will do it again so people aren't mislead by your foolishness. Both forwards (WSU via Crossfire Premiere ECNL and Nevada via FC Portland ECNL) and starting midfielder (PSU via Crossfire United ECNL) with Div. 1 offers received their offers as members of the ECNL. End of story.
                      Lol do you ever get tired of lying?

Those kids all had interest well before they wanted to get some guest playing time in. While those same coaches benched full paying members they underdeveloped to try and win games.

Says a lot when salmon creek kids are better suited for competition then kids who’ve been at those Ecnl clubs their entire career and now are under developed, overpaid, and stuck with coaches who don’t know their name and waste their time.

I argued all the merits, I’m sorry you can’t read.

Why would anyone expect Ecnl apologists to tell the truth.

Comment

Lol do you ever get tired of lying?

Those kids all had interest well before they wanted to get some guest playing time in. While those same coaches benched full paying members they underdeveloped to try and win games.

Says a lot when salmon creek kids are better suited for competition then kids who’ve been at those Ecnl clubs their entire career and now are under developed, overpaid, and stuck with coaches who don’t know their name and waste their time.

I argued all the merits, I’m sorry you can’t read.

Why would anyone expect Ecnl apologists to tell the truth.
                        Again trying to point the finger at the ECNL when they were never the topic of conversation. Listen, your club is a joke, your DOC a liar and your coach a self-serving manipulating narcissist. DA and ECNL coaches don't bring their children to practice, cancel for basketball and never show up late. They don't engage is backroom chatter and texting with other parents about other members of the team. They may not be the coaches you think they should be but at least they pretend to be professional. Your coach still runs her team exactly like you would predict a "mother" would. Whether FCSC is "better" than the ECNL is a circular argument.

Comment

Again trying to point the finger at the ECNL when they were never the topic of conversation. Listen, your club is a joke, your DOC a liar and your coach a self-serving manipulating narcissist. DA and ECNL coaches don't bring their children to practice, cancel for basketball and never show up late. They don't engage is backroom chatter and texting with other parents about other members of the team. They may not be the coaches you think they should be but at least they pretend to be professional. Your coach still runs her team exactly like you would predict a "mother" would. Whether FCSC is "better" than the ECNL is a circular argument.
                          Said the person who tried to lie about Ecnl to justify their attack on a coach that I don’t even care about.

Your club is a joke if you charge that much and get shown up by someone you are talking trash about.

Imagine a coach that brings her kids to practice while out doing everyone...

You keep bringing up da and Ecnl like they are the standard when yet again has shown to be out done. That is a circular arguement.

Out college recruited, out developed and out classed.

Do you want to talk about Ecnl and da coaches? Please let’s argue that because I can tell you that I’ve coached in one of those programs and if you think it’s the standard of coaching you’ve been lied to.

Imagine a Ecnl coach who doesn’t even remember your kids name? Imagine a coach who says they are going to develop your kid then has them play 10% playing time over multiple weekends? Imagine losing your playing time to a salmon creek kid who was better developed and guest playing. Imagine a da coach that everyone knows doesn’t give two craps and is on his phone consistently during training? Imagine a da coach who’s never coached a successful youth soccer team while trying to say they know how...

Imagine that someone who brings their kids to training and cares is more effective and connected then the majority of washed up coaches who collect a check and leave.

Keep going with this because it isn’t helping your case.

Comment

Who the hell cares about a vantucky club anyway

Comment

Who the hell cares about a vantucky club anyway
                              It’s not a club. It’s one team. The little relevance they have will end in four months.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X