Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite Feet

Does anyone know about the teams calling themselves Elite Feet? Are they affiliated with a local club? I see the team name pop up in different age groups at all the tournaments in OYSA Futsal league also.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone know about the teams calling themselves Elite Feet? Are they affiliated with a local club? I see the team name pop up in different age groups at all the tournaments in OYSA Futsal league also.
    Don't know who they are (what age group)?

A few clues:

If they are in the OYSA futsal league:

1) Go to the schedule page for the age division they are in.
    2) Find a game with them, and click on the team name.
    3) See who the coach(es) are. Google him or her, and see if any club names come up.

While I don't know "Elite Feet", I can tell you that "Finezza", for instance, generally are ADF teams. Beyond that, dunno; many futsal teams aren't connected to an outdoor club.

Comment

The Elite Feet teams that are around are trained by a guy in Vancouver. I think the younger kids play Van West Rec. The older groups are just kids he trains that jump in tournaments here and there.

Comment

I think you mean Elite Technique? Isaiah Escobedo, who coaches at RCF and elsewhere, runs a street soccer “dojo” both in Vancouver and at RCF East. They have fielded teams in several recent futsal tourneys.
        You can look up the program here:
        https://elitetechnique360.com
        https://instagram.com/elitetechnique...d=psnd3ntyzxw4

Comment

I think you mean Elite Technique? Isaiah Escobedo, who coaches at RCF and elsewhere, runs a street soccer “dojo” both in Vancouver and at RCF East. They have fielded teams in several recent futsal tourneys.
          You can look up the program here:
          https://elitetechnique360.com
          https://instagram.com/elitetechnique...d=psnd3ntyzxw4
          Elite Feet is 100% Alberto Coronado’s trained teams. He prefers not to coach, only be a trainer. Out of Vancouver, Clark County, WA. Has been training there for years. One of the very best there is. Haven’t met his equal and my child has been trained by a lot and played at top programs. He can be disorganized but worth the crazy. Working on getting his own facility. You can google or Facebook him. He developed 19 D1 male players and counting (male! Not an easy feat, no title IV helping) in last 15 years and primary trainer for Timbers recruit Foster Langford and Nick P. who played on the 2009 national team and professional player and others. His website actually is better, google it, but here is a Facebook link. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...9948&source=56

Speaks somewhat broken English, was Mexican juggling U16 champion and did some play with Mexican professional team. Easy to believe this isn’t a lie because he does all the drills that he asks of his kids and plays with them. Not a guy that “says” he played at a high level, rather in a couple minutes of watching him you can “see” that he did. He has been training kids for a long time, so has a pretty honed teaching ability. Somehow gets kids to focus and still has a lot of fun with them, not easy. Sets high expectations and expects kids to meet them. If they don’t though and they at least tried, he is the first to be positive and give them the freedom to make a mistake. He constantly says, “No worry. Do it again”. Pretty powerful statement. It really sets him a part, his IMHO extreme encouragement to try new skills even if you screw up, just try again, only penalty is if you do not risk trying. I recommend any of his private group trainings, summer skills clinics or Van West Academy training sessions. He is very proud of taking players (any level) that are focused and willing to learn and demonstrating how much a focused player can improve with strong training. Hence you are seeing teams of kids trained by him that do very little other than train with him, so they are “rec level” designated players, entering tournaments and beating premier club teams. He is not interested at all in a non focused player. If you are more interested in soccer than your kid, don’t go here, he is excited by enthusiastic players.

Comment

Con Artist alert!

Langsdorf is known as an elite athlete that plays soccer.

Parents DNA creates D1 Athletes, not street hustler gimmick step overs in isolation.

So over, this effort to claim some type of credit for others
            outcomes, this is a laughable Late night info-mercial.

Almost as bad as those slinging the ECNL as the cure for no scholarships.

Wake up folks.

Comment

Yes, Elite Feet Teams are the ones trained by Alberto. The younger team does well but they play primarily rec. Dynamite players seems to be brought in for tournaments to beef up the team. They are a good little group of kids but have seen them equally matched or beat by club teams in the U9/U10 age.

His high school age group (at least ones who played holiday tournaments) got absolutely destroyed. I would say if you are going to fork out big bucks for a trainer he would be better when for younger kids. His training does not produce high level athletes at older ages. His “success” stories are a very small handful of athletes who trained with him at some point for a bit along the way. He is a super nice guy and I believe enjoys training the Kids. Don’t believe all the hype tho.

Comment

Con Artist alert!

Parents DNA creates D1 Athletes, not street hustler gimmick step overs in isolation.

Wake up folks.
                You lost all credibility when you said DNA makes D1 athletes not training.

Big kid kick ball hard. Run fast. This is what you sound like on the sidelines?

Comment

You lost all credibility when you said DNA makes D1 athletes not training.

Big kid kick ball hard. Run fast. This is what you sound like on the sidelines?
                  D1 athletes are not just in Soccer you tool, the poster never said DNA makes skilled soccer players. Just 'D1 Athletes'. That is a hard science -biological fact.

How many times were you hit in the head with the shot put, dunce.

Comment

The Elite Feet teams that are around are trained by a guy in Vancouver. I think the younger kids play Van West Rec. The older groups are just kids he trains that jump in tournaments here and there.
                    Talking Soccer is great for yin and yang perspectives! Alberto earned high respect form one poster and luke warm from another. Different strokes, different folks. We all have heard WA Timbers/Westside/ADF/GPS/XF(OPFC) are great(!) from some posters and we have read the opposite from other posters. Nice to have some food for thought, but as is true with most things, Elite Feet included, you have to go and explore in order to make your own opinion. Not one perspective is “right” until it becomes your own.

Comment

Elite Feet is 100% Alberto Coronado’s trained teams. He prefers not to coach, only be a trainer. Out of Vancouver, Clark County, WA. Has been training there for years. One of the very best there is. Haven’t met his equal and my child has been trained by a lot and played at top programs. He can be disorganized but worth the crazy. Working on getting his own facility. You can google or Facebook him. He developed 19 D1 male players and counting (male! Not an easy feat, no title IV helping) in last 15 years and primary trainer for Timbers recruit Foster Langford and Nick P. who played on the 2009 national team and professional player and others. His website actually is better, google it, but here is a Facebook link. https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...9948&source=56

Speaks somewhat broken English, was Mexican juggling U16 champion and did some play with Mexican professional team. Easy to believe this isn’t a lie because he does all the drills that he asks of his kids and plays with them. Not a guy that “says” he played at a high level, rather in a couple minutes of watching him you can “see” that he did. He has been training kids for a long time, so has a pretty honed teaching ability. Somehow gets kids to focus and still has a lot of fun with them, not easy. Sets high expectations and expects kids to meet them. If they don’t though and they at least tried, he is the first to be positive and give them the freedom to make a mistake. He constantly says, “No worry. Do it again”. Pretty powerful statement. It really sets him a part, his IMHO extreme encouragement to try new skills even if you screw up, just try again, only penalty is if you do not risk trying. I recommend any of his private group trainings, summer skills clinics or Van West Academy training sessions. He is very proud of taking players (any level) that are focused and willing to learn and demonstrating how much a focused player can improve with strong training. Hence you are seeing teams of kids trained by him that do very little other than train with him, so they are “rec level” designated players, entering tournaments and beating premier club teams. He is not interested at all in a non focused player. If you are more interested in soccer than your kid, don’t go here, he is excited by enthusiastic players.
                      I’ve seen his sessions over the years. Usually set up as a bunch of line drills where kids get reps every 60-90 seconds because of how large the groups are. It is a complete waste of time. That is unless you want your child to do isolated technique and join the circus.

Comment

I’ve seen his sessions over the years. Usually set up as a bunch of line drills where kids get reps every 60-90 seconds because of how large the groups are. It is a complete waste of time. That is unless you want your child to do isolated technique and join the circus.
                        Group size and disorganization are why we left. Watching the kids wait in line isn't worth the money and never being sure if he's going to be at the field on any given scheduled date is frustrating. That said, the manner in which he interacts with the players is fantastic. He genuinely wants them to try new things, take risks, and "play free". If he could cap his groups at 10 and keep to a set schedule, there would be a lot more value.

Comment

Con Artist alert!

Wake up folks.
                          Looks like we have yet another Timbers shyster posting.

Comment

I see many comments some true some ridiculous. I am an Elite Feet coach feel free to contact directly if any questions 360-909-0979

Comment

Con Artist alert!

Wake up folks.
                              Alex- stop it….technical training does matter more than “crashing through walls and running fast”

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X