Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Player from Manchester projected to go first in the MLS draft

Plays for Vcu and played Seacoast academy, is projected by Top Drawer Soccer to go first pick overall in the MLS draft

Great for the state of NH and Manchester community. Yes indeed he played for Seacoast United DA for ONE year. He was brought thro the NH Classics organisation and in particular with JJ and MK coaching him. He spent the last two years with GPS NH and coach JP. Was difficult for him in earlier years but now truly found his rightful place in soccer. Great he done well at VCU and hope we all wish him the very best of luck for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Great for the state of NH and Manchester community. Yes indeed he played for Seacoast United DA for ONE year. He was brought thro the NH Classics organisation and in particular with JJ and MK coaching him. He spent the last two years with GPS NH and coach JP. Was difficult for him in earlier years but now truly found his rightful place in soccer. Great he done well at VCU and hope we all wish him the very best of luck for the future.
      If I'm right, I also think he spent time at Central under CL. He had had the benefit of some good coaching through the years (despite the commentary that there is nothing for NH players here).

Comment

Here is an article from a few years ago in Topdrawersoccer interesting.

https://www.topdrawersoccer.com/club...-home_aid25796

Comment

SUSC is saying he played for them but Union Leader says it was Revs Academy. No mention of SU. Did he play both at some point?

Comment

He played for them for a hot second. Also played for GPS NH and NEFC too I believe.

Comment

He was seasoned with NH Classics (i.e. NHPSA, i.e. GPS-NH). His coach there left long ago. They should get most of the credit.

He did spend a season at Seacoast and some time at the Revs, too.

He was drafted on potential, not necessarily on the finished product so far.

Comment

He was seasoned with NH Classics (i.e. NHPSA, i.e. GPS-NH). His coach there left long ago. They should get most of the credit.

He did spend a season at Seacoast and some time at the Revs, too.

He was drafted on potential, not necessarily on the finished product so far.
                -JJ is still around at GPS-NH, he helps out with several teams.

Comment

-JJ is still around at GPS-NH, he helps out with several teams.
                  Could be wrong. I haven't seen him at the facility in several years.

Comment

Could be wrong. I haven't seen him at the facility in several years.
                    Keep an eye out, he is around and may even be coaching a team in the Spring!

Comment

Boston News Video on Siad

https://www.nbcboston.com/multimedia...504411792.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X