Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go it is the same FSA basher over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and
    Wow, i have never bashed FSA, but let me start now. We were there for a year. Ulittle. Several years back. No constructive understanding of 'how to play', no skillbuilding just a bunch of booting. 6 players played on all teams at key positions limiting my kids play. Not sore about it as we moved on, but call a spade a spade. No guidance in the program. Now get back to blindly protecting an organization that was never interested in development

Comment

Wow, i have never bashed FSA, but let me start now. We were there for a year. Ulittle. Several years back. No constructive understanding of 'how to play', no skillbuilding just a bunch of booting. 6 players played on all teams at key positions limiting my kids play. Not sore about it as we moved on, but call a spade a spade. No guidance in the program. Now get back to blindly protecting an organization that was never interested in development
      Stop hating because your kid wasn't good enough. Maybe you shouldn't have pushed do hard and let them play what they wanted in the first place. Every club tries to develope and some just do it better. I've never heard a coach teach or yell "kickball" time! Still hating to this day? Get therapy, sir

Comment

Your kid sucked. Shouldn’t have been playing soccer or sports for that matter. He kept wetting his shorts every time a ball was kicked near him. His best move was jamming his finger up his nose.

Comment

Stop hating because your kid wasn't good enough. Maybe you shouldn't have pushed do hard and let them play what they wanted in the first place. Every club tries to develope and some just do it better. I've never heard a coach teach or yell "kickball" time! Still hating to this day? Get therapy, sir
          The only thing every club does is cash checks. I've seen enough clubs over the years along with FSA teams my kids played for where ball hoggery and kickball are rampant where the coaches sit there and say nothing while it goes on. I've seen the flip side as well where possession discipline is taught but it happens a lot less than you'd think in an environment where you're shelling out thousands a year but another thousand in hotels, gas, and meals.

And drop the stupid 'your kid wasn't good enough' line to cover up for these sham organizations that will teach kids bad habits solely for the sake of winning. Not funny nor helpful.

Comment

The only thing every club does is cash checks. I've seen enough clubs over the years along with FSA teams my kids played for where ball hoggery and kickball are rampant where the coaches sit there and say nothing while it goes on. I've seen the flip side as well where possession discipline is taught but it happens a lot less than you'd think in an environment where you're shelling out thousands a year but another thousand in hotels, gas, and meals.

And drop the stupid 'your kid wasn't good enough' line to cover up for these sham organizations that will teach kids bad habits solely for the sake of winning. Not funny nor helpful.
            Are you the Dad who takes his kid from club to club until he finds one where he will start?

Comment

Your kid sucked. Shouldn’t have been playing soccer or sports for that matter. He kept wetting his shorts every time a ball was kicked near him. His best move was jamming his finger up his nose.
              Its red charger do00che in the house. Typical FSA parent.

Comment

Leave the FSA-folk alone. They don't know that their kids do not understand the game. As long as they start or are on the A team, the rest doesn't matter. Let them keep kicking the ball because they don't have the confidence, skill, or IQ to dribble, receive a pass, or make a run. I guess parking the bus and booting the ball to clear it (and hope your forward can run onto it before the 4 defenders) is one way to play.

Comment

Love how the same doofus keeps posting over and over.

Comment

His wife beats him

Comment

Iook at the blinders on this clown

Comment

Are you the Dad who takes his kid from club to club until he finds one where he will start?
                        Or jumps from club to club when the kid no longer plays up front and has to play mid or defense

Comment

Or jumps from club to club when the kid no longer plays up front and has to play mid or defense
                          I know the Dad and kid. His kid wears his shin guards outside his socks and the Dad yells boot it every time he touches it, they play for CFC now

Comment

I know the Dad and kid. His kid wears his shin guards outside his socks and the Dad yells boot it every time he touches it, they play for CFC now
                            AC Connecticut is where they play with all of their HS coaches

Comment

The predominant reason we've changed clubs is due to clubs going out of business or teams within clubs disbanding. Have never moved a kid due to playing time or them not playing on the top team.

Comment

With only a few weeks away will FSA pull out of the girls ECNL event in Florida again?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X