X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard the same. Good luck to them

Sad, they are a solid group of kids. Unfortunately if the kids want more it is time to move on. No need to come back with any negative comments, it is a simple statement not taking a shot at KK.

Comment

Sad, they are a solid group of kids. Unfortunately if the kids want more it is time to move on. No need to come back with any negative comments, it is a simple statement not taking a shot at KK.
      Sad but life goes on.

Comment

KK Atletico quietly begging for players

Sad but life goes on.
        Great group of kids, sad to see this

Comment

Seems there are a lot of people on this thread with no idea what they are talking about.

Comment

Seems there are a lot of people on this thread with no idea what they are talking about.
            same with most of these threads.

Comment

same with most of these threads.
              KK Atletico tryouts have started. Come train with the best.

Comment

KK Atletico tryouts have started. Come train with the best.
                Lol, this message was accurate 2 years ago. Not so much now.

Comment

I think the training that i have seen there is great especially at the younger ages, but what do i know ?

Comment

is KK still with surf or stony brook?

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

didnt those trainers go to susa?

Comment

Only 1 did and took the team to SUSA with him.

Comment

The guy DK that went to SUSA was terrible. He started out as the janitor for Kurt. Kurt needed a trainer so he let him train kids. He learned everything from kurt and tried to pass KK off as his club. When Kurt got wind of it he fired him. After promising SUSA multiple teams he went to them with a handful of players and his tail between his legs. From what I hear is he is not liked at SUSA.

Comment

The guy DK that went to SUSA was terrible. He started out as the janitor for Kurt. Kurt needed a trainer so he let him train kids. He learned everything from kurt and tried to pass KK off as his club. When Kurt got wind of it he fired him. After promising SUSA multiple teams he went to them with a handful of players and his tail between his legs. From what I hear is he is not liked at SUSA.
                            To be fair, DK was training a lot of the KK teams during their prime and ran around like a mad man coaching numerous teams on the weekend before he left. He was a big part of their success.

Of course, SUSA would have written DK a big check even if he was a talentless janitor if it resulted in DK bringing over a lot of kids with him.

Comment

KK Atletico is quietly begging for players

To be fair, DK was training a lot of the KK teams during their prime and ran around like a mad man coaching numerous teams on the weekend before he left. He was a big part of their success.

Of course, SUSA would have written DK a big check even if he was a talentless janitor if it resulted in DK bringing over a lot of kids with him.
                              sounds like someone is blowing DK...hows the taste??? you fag.

Comment

I think the training that i have seen there is great especially at the younger ages, but what do i know ?
                                Their 5 year old training is the best.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X