Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They lost the best player on the DA. Just ask her dad.
    What age group?

Comment

Leave children alone on anonymous chat forums. That garbage is for the other site.

Comment

Leave children alone on anonymous chat forums. That garbage is for the other site.
        Isn’t this about the children?

They are going to have some really bad Alby Fury teams. Fury DA will be better but the youngest age team will be awful too. Bad teams with no HS is a bad recipe for these entitled parents.

Comment

At least 4 other clubs.
          Lemme guess

EMSC
          SUSA
          LISC
          NYCFC

Comment

Sounds like Albertson Fury GDA will have an East team and a West team. Offers went out. They will play in the same division as well.

Comment

Sounds like Albertson Fury GDA will have an East team and a West team. Offers went out. They will play in the same division as well.
              So, they are no longer separating FC Fury DA and Albertson Fury GDA? It is all under Albertson now?

Is the East and West just a naming convention, or do they plan to practice in different places on LI? Isn't one still the A team and the other the B team?

Comment

So, they are no longer separating FC Fury DA and Albertson Fury GDA? It is all under Albertson now?

Is the East and West just a naming convention, or do they plan to practice in different places on LI? Isn't one still the A team and the other the B team?
                There is still a lot of confusion that rumors circulating that there isn't really an Albertson GDA and that at the end of the day those teams will end up in another league like EDP.

I wouldn't put anything past this organization. If they lied about losing ECNL, who is to say they aren't lying about gaining a second GDA?

Comment

There is still a lot of confusion that rumors circulating that there isn't really an Albertson GDA and that at the end of the day those teams will end up in another league like EDP.

I wouldn't put anything past this organization. If they lied about losing ECNL, who is to say they aren't lying about gaining a second GDA?
                  Yeah, I'd be prepared by end of summer for some sort of-"after assessing the talent pool, we've decided to forego a 2nd GDA team as it would be detrimental to development to have teams compete against teams that have been training in the GDA for a year already. So we've decided to enter our teams in the USYS National League Conference To play DA2 to ready the players for full fledged DA play". Except their is no DA2 and the kids will just be playing EDP like a slew of other teams.

Comment

Yeah, I'd be prepared by end of summer for some sort of-"after assessing the talent pool, we've decided to forego a 2nd GDA team as it would be detrimental to development to have teams compete against teams that have been training in the GDA for a year already. So we've decided to enter our teams in the USYS National League Conference To play DA2 to ready the players for full fledged DA play". Except their is no DA2 and the kids will just be playing EDP like a slew of other teams.
                    Except EDP doesn't really have a fall season, so then HS is back on the table. That would be really messed up if that were the case. I would demand to see a published GDA club map for 2018-2019 with the divisions listing 2 Fury teams, or if PR is so tight with USSF then get them to release a press statement. Otherwise, it is just more spinning and could just be another ruse like the ECNL one.

Comment

Except EDP doesn't really have a fall season, so then HS is back on the table. That would be really messed up if that were the case. I would demand to see a published GDA club map for 2018-2019 with the divisions listing 2 Fury teams, or if PR is so tight with USSF then get them to release a press statement. Otherwise, it is just more spinning and could just be another ruse like the ECNL one.
                      Totally agree. Not to mention he'd rather lose an arm than tarnish his relationship with USSF. Both he and USSF will be heavily scrutinized if he fields 2nd GDA teams that are absolute crap. Considering the club was mediocre at best this past year in GDA, it's safe to assume a second set of teams would only be even worse. I just don't see it happening...

Comment

Totally agree. Not to mention he'd rather lose an arm than tarnish his relationship with USSF. Both he and USSF will be heavily scrutinized if he fields 2nd GDA teams that are absolute crap. Considering the club was mediocre at best this past year in GDA, it's safe to assume a second set of teams would only be even worse. I just don't see it happening...
                        They were crappie in ECNL as well

Comment

Plus Fury GDA already lost players.

Comment

Has anyone wondered why there hasn't been an announcement by GDA announcing Albertson as a member? They're quick to press release when clubs join. Imagine if this is a bait and switch to save face from losing ECNL?

Comment

Has anyone wondered why there hasn't been an announcement by GDA announcing Albertson as a member? They're quick to press release when clubs join. Imagine if this is a bait and switch to save face from losing ECNL?
                              Pretty sure that's exactly what it is...

Comment

Are there any of GDA club that has two teams out of one location? I know Galaxy has LA and SD for example.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X