Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    at least the DNC fact checkers didn't have to put in overtime like they did with the RNC
    the DNC fact checkers dont fact check the DNC, dumbass

Comment

Doom and Gloom?
      only if the dems win- this election is about contrasts and the RNC did a great job with that
      Biden lost ground coming out of the convention and then his little tough guy speech this week was viewed by all to be desperate
      havent heard a word about Kamalas rebuttal- did she even do it? her doing the rebuttal made Joe look even weaker than usual
      ^ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That was a swing ....and a miss ....by the desperate con! Spin it con, spin it!

No data yet for night 4 (although Trumps speech was panned on FOX) but 3rd night ratings were far higher for D’s and Kamalas convention speech was watch by over 50% more than pences

While Fox News has ruled the roost in the ratings department over the first three days of the RNC, the networks combined have yet to match the audience they saw during the DNC. In aggregate, approximately 15.7 million watched the major cable and broadcast networks last night. But when former president Barack Obama and Senator Kamala Harris (D-CA) spoke on this night last week, the DNC drew an overall viewership of 20.5 million.
      Shame on you! Dirty con face liar!

😂😂😂😂😂😂
      🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

We 💕 your lyin desperation !

Comment

Trump was awesome last night
        The Racists Trumpsters all Agree.

Comment

the DNC fact checkers dont fact check the DNC, dumbass
          Dummy, fact checkers checking the DNC. Try not to read so fast.

Comment

The Racists Trumpsters all Agree.
            After the 3rd night A reporter In Harrison, Ark asked a white Trump supporter his opinion on the 2020 RNC so far.

The supporter said and I quote “ It felt so good hearing my fellow White Americans standing up for me, Its just like the Alt right meetings I attend, but I didn’t like the Black people who spoke because they don’t represent me and I wish they weren’t invited”

The reporter asked him if he was a Racist? The supporter said “ no of course not, I just don’t like those Blacks speaking at our convention”

Unbelievable!!!! You cant make this shiiiiiiiiit up.

Comment

Dummy, fact checkers checking the DNC. Try not to read so fast.
              are you a little flustered? too funny
              try not to type faster than your brain works

Comment

^ 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

That was a swing ....and a miss ....by the desperate con! Spin it con, spin it!

No data yet for night 4 (although Trumps speech was panned on FOX) but 3rd night ratings were far higher for D’s and Kamalas convention speech was watch by over 50% more than pences

Shame on you! Dirty con face liar!

😂😂😂😂😂😂
                🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

We 💕 your lyin desperation !
                proof is in the pudding- CNN crying about poll numbers- joe is going to try to get out of the basement, nancy doesnt want debates

why if you are so far ahead?- im not worried at all, and i dont need to lie about anything

HAHA your dopes attacked Rand Paul last night on video-screaming about Brianna Taylor,

and they attacked the guy who sponsored the "justice for Brianna Taylor" Bill- you cant make this stuff up- yep these demonstrations are doing wonders
                cant wait to get to vote

Comment

proof is in the pudding- CNN crying about poll numbers- joe is going to try to get out of the basement, nancy doesnt want debates

why if you are so far ahead?- im not worried at all, and i dont need to lie about anything

HAHA your dopes attacked Rand Paul last night on video-screaming about Brianna Taylor,

and they attacked the guy who sponsored the "justice for Brianna Taylor" Bill- you cant make this stuff up- yep these demonstrations are doing wonders
                  cant wait to get to vote
                  Holy Alzheimer's!!!

No wonder why Nancy doesnt want Joe on a podium debating Trump

he conflates things and cant stay on task. He cant remember a question by the time the interviewer finishes asking it...either he is mentally shot, or he is a racist that thinks all blacks are the same and all should vote for him or they arent black......wait, he said that already

Joe Biden went off on a tangent Thursday night — about the Kenosha protest shooting suspect and the deadly Charlottesville rally in 2017 — despite being asked about the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

The Democratic presidential candidate’s flub came during an appearance on CNN.

“The president has not talked about the shooting of Mr. Blake. He’s talked about violence at protests in wake of it,” anchor Anderson Cooper began. “I’m wondering why you think that is — why he hasn’t addressed it. There’s obviously a lot we do not know about the circumstances around it, but the video obviously is out there.”

Biden’s response, however, made no mention of Blake — with the 77-year-old former vice president instead bringing up Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old gunman charged with shooting and killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin earlier this week.

“I don’t know enough to know whether that 17-year-old kid, exactly what he did,” Biden said. “Allegedly he’s part of a militia coming out in the state of Illinois. Have you ever heard the president say one negative thing about white supremacists? Have you ever heard it?”

Then, Biden launched into a tirade against the president over the 2017 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia that left a counter-protester dead. “That’s the reason why I got back in this race because what happened in Charlottesville,” he continued. “Close your eyes — remember what you saw. And a young woman gets killed resisting the hate and violence and the president gets asked to comment. What’s he say? He said they’re very fine people from both sides.”

Blake, who is black, was shot seven times by a white Kenosha police officer Sunday while getting into his car. His shooting kicked off violent protests in the city, including the one where Rittenhouse opened fire.

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Holy Alzheimer's!!!

No wonder why Nancy doesnt want Joe on a podium debating Trump

he conflates things and cant stay on task. He cant remember a question by the time the interviewer finishes asking it...either he is mentally shot, or he is a racist that thinks all blacks are the same and all should vote for him or they arent black......wait, he said that already

Joe Biden went off on a tangent Thursday night — about the Kenosha protest shooting suspect and the deadly Charlottesville rally in 2017 — despite being asked about the police shooting of Jacob Blake.

The Democratic presidential candidate’s flub came during an appearance on CNN.

“The president has not talked about the shooting of Mr. Blake. He’s talked about violence at protests in wake of it,” anchor Anderson Cooper began. “I’m wondering why you think that is — why he hasn’t addressed it. There’s obviously a lot we do not know about the circumstances around it, but the video obviously is out there.”

Biden’s response, however, made no mention of Blake — with the 77-year-old former vice president instead bringing up Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old gunman charged with shooting and killing two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin earlier this week.

“I don’t know enough to know whether that 17-year-old kid, exactly what he did,” Biden said. “Allegedly he’s part of a militia coming out in the state of Illinois. Have you ever heard the president say one negative thing about white supremacists? Have you ever heard it?”

Then, Biden launched into a tirade against the president over the 2017 white nationalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia that left a counter-protester dead. “That’s the reason why I got back in this race because what happened in Charlottesville,” he continued. “Close your eyes — remember what you saw. And a young woman gets killed resisting the hate and violence and the president gets asked to comment. What’s he say? He said they’re very fine people from both sides.”

Blake, who is black, was shot seven times by a white Kenosha police officer Sunday while getting into his car. His shooting kicked off violent protests in the city, including the one where Rittenhouse opened fire.
                    The best is Don Lemmons face when he interviews Jacob Blacks Mother/Father on CNN!!!
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ufSn2b9glw

This is priceless. Blakes parents condemn the violence cause by anarchists. They Apologized to Donald TRUMP for missing his phone call. Blakes Parents RESPECT and Support the POTUS!!!! Don Lemmon has a face like a dear caught in headlights on CNN.

This is why TRUMP will win in November (probably by a landslide) to many level headed and free thinking Americans that the liberal slave driving machine can't control!!!

Comment

The best is Don Lemmons face when he interviews Jacob Blacks Mother/Father on CNN!!!
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ufSn2b9glw

This is priceless. Blakes parents condemn the violence cause by anarchists. They Apologized to Donald TRUMP for missing his phone call. Blakes Parents RESPECT and Support the POTUS!!!! Don Lemmon has a face like a dear caught in headlights on CNN.

This is why TRUMP will win in November (probably by a landslide) to many level headed and free thinking Americans that the liberal slave driving machine can't control!!!
                      ^^^^ more con lies. This below was files THIS morning !

Jacob Blake Sr. , in a powerful interview on CNN’s New Day, said that he has not heard from President Donald Trump following the shooting of his son by police, an attack that left Jacob Blake paralyzed and sparked protests in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

“Has President Trump tried to reach out to your family?” CNN host Alisyn Camerota asked Blake Sr.

“That’s a negative,” he replied. When asked if he wanted his son’s name mentioned in Trump’s speech at the Republican Convention Thursday night, Blake Sr. said “If I have to tell you or want you to do something, and you don’t want to do it, there’s no need for me to mention it. Because then it’s not coming from your heart.”

He then revealed that the Democratic presidential ticket, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, called him and his wife to speak extensively about their son.

“I talked to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for an hour on the phone,” subsequently referring to the running mates as “president” and “vice president.”

“They were so comforting that you almost forgot how the situation was really playing out,” he continued. “They relieved some — they made Jacob’s mother stop being nervous for like 40, 50 minutes. And she’s so nervous and so worried and I don’t think people understand the worry of a mother. That’s her baby.”

“It was like I was talking to family members,” Blake Sr. said. “President Biden kept telling me his own issues with his family. That he identifies with what I’m going through. I didn’t have to keep telling him. He knew. It felt like he knew. Vice President Harris, it felt like they knew what was going on. And they didn’t act like they were in a hurry to go anywhere. They spent time with us.”

“And the tears that came from his mother in this talk with the Bidens, that was important.”

When asked if he was intentionally referring to Biden and Harris as president and vice president, Blake Sr. replied affirmatively.
                      Quite a different take there than from gutter liar con!

Comment

^^^^ more con lies. This below was files THIS morning !

Quite a different take there than from gutter liar con!
                        The guy sounds real stupid.....called him President Biden?

Comment

The guy sounds real stupid.....called him President Biden?
                          Better get used to that term con. You'll be hearing it a lot next year.

Comment

Better get used to that term con. You'll be hearing it a lot next year.
                            I have heard that since 2016. Before that, I heard Hillary would win in a landslide. The more rioting and The more time passing, the more people resent democrats and the more time Biden has to make statements that prove he is senile and unfit for presidency.

Comment

Biden better do something....get out the basement

I have heard that since 2016. Before that, I heard Hillary would win in a landslide. The more rioting and The more time passing, the more people resent democrats and the more time Biden has to make statements that prove he is senile and unfit for presidency.
                              Additionally, Americans' perspective on the protests seem to be changing. The percentage of Americans who see the protests as "mostly legitimate" dipped from 62% in June to 53% in August, according to a recent NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist College poll. Meanwhile, the percentage who believe them mostly people acting unlawfully rose from 28% to 38%.
                              This has been occurring as support for Black Lives Matter has fallen back and opposition has risen, as noted by FiveThirtyEight's Perry Bacon.
                              The shift in the numbers has been seen even more dramatically in the pivotal swing of Wisconsin before the Blake shooting.
                              The Marquette University Law School poll showed the net favorability rating (favorable - unfavorable) of Black Lives Matter declined from +33 points among likely voters in June to +10 points in August. This matches with the decline of the largely peaceful protests of June fading from the news, as well as attacks on Black Lives Matter from the right.

National polls mean nothing....it is all about the polls in the swing states and the electoral college...trump playing chess...Biden playing checkers and drooling on himself

Comment

Additionally, Americans' perspective on the protests seem to be changing. The percentage of Americans who see the protests as "mostly legitimate" dipped from 62% in June to 53% in August, according to a recent NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist College poll. Meanwhile, the percentage who believe them mostly people acting unlawfully rose from 28% to 38%.
                                This has been occurring as support for Black Lives Matter has fallen back and opposition has risen, as noted by FiveThirtyEight's Perry Bacon.
                                The shift in the numbers has been seen even more dramatically in the pivotal swing of Wisconsin before the Blake shooting.
                                The Marquette University Law School poll showed the net favorability rating (favorable - unfavorable) of Black Lives Matter declined from +33 points among likely voters in June to +10 points in August. This matches with the decline of the largely peaceful protests of June fading from the news, as well as attacks on Black Lives Matter from the right.

National polls mean nothing....it is all about the polls in the swing states and the electoral college...trump playing chess...Biden playing checkers and drooling on himself

Trump can't play any board games - if he starts to lose he flips the board and stomps off home. Checkers is too complicated a game for Trump. He must be fuming that Biden got 2M more viewers than he did for his speech :)

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X