Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ask Eric Dade about Armada board members kids. The president Chris Dunn moves his kid up from the 3rd team to the 2nd team then the 1st team his puppet Pat the mouse cannon allowed it to happen. Ask El Hassan why he stabbed Marla in the back to put a family friend in the admin job at the club. I’m a coach at Armada (not for long pick my pay check up like the rest and pretend to work hard)I’ve seen it all. We are a joke since Eric was stabbed in the back then smeared by our board so they could cover their own ass and the interference that goes on every day. Little privileged rich boys (daddy’s money) pretending they are big shots. We are the 3rd best club in Jax. When Eric was here we were clearly number 1. Well played parent board absolutely clueless you have ruined a great club and reduced it to a joke. We have Eric’s replacement. I mean Grandad. No personality old and tired. Our board have ruined our club some of us have been here a long time it’s disgusting and sole destroying you have ruined what Eric and the rest of us worked incredibly hard to build.
    Shame on you.
    Could this be DP? You and ED were close. Only reason I could see you defending him and excusing what he did. All while bashing the club you are no longer a board member of.

Comment

Did EB announce about when he plans to retire? Is he retired now?

Comment

When David P and Eric D ran the club it was miles ahead of where you are now. At least they had a clue and tried for all the kids not just your own. You as a Armada board member have a lot to answer to. The club has fallen away so far its embarrassing.

Comment

Ask Eric Dade about Armada board members kids. The president Chris Dunn moves his kid up from the 3rd team to the 2nd team then the 1st team his puppet Pat the mouse cannon allowed it to happen. Ask El Hassan why he stabbed Marla in the back to put a family friend in the admin job at the club. I’m a coach at Armada (not for long pick my pay check up like the rest and pretend to work hard)I’ve seen it all. We are a joke since Eric was stabbed in the back then smeared by our board so they could cover their own ass and the interference that goes on every day. Little priveledged rich boys (daddy’s money) pretending they are big shots. We are the 3rd best club in Jax. When Eric was here we were clearly number 1. Well played parent board absolutely clueless you have ruined a great club and reduced it to a joke. We have Eric’s replacement. I mean Grandad. No personality old and tired. Our board have ruined our club some of us have been here a long time it’s disgusting and sole destroying you have ruined what Eric and the rest of us worked incredibly hard to build.
          Shame on you.
          Highly doubt you are a current coach at Armada. Really doubtful at that. IF the club is so horrible, why bother staying. Nobody is forcing you to. Go work for Bubb if you think the grass is greener over there. IF coaches came here to trash their own clubs, you would have long line of FESA coaches and former coaches chiming in on the joke of a club it is under Bubb.

Comment

Lookin Good!!!

Patton Park is looking pristine and lively this morning for the 1st annual Armada Boys Invitational!

https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=69490

Comment

Agreed

Patton Park is looking pristine and lively this morning for the 1st annual Armada Boys Invitational!

https://events.gotsport.com/events/d...?EventID=69490
              Mr. Randy has outdone himself with the field conditions. Looks like a great event. Quality teams in each age division. Before anyone from FESA tries to dog it for being small, you all should know:
              1. It is a boys showcase event for DA, ECNL, and NPL (I think) teams from U11 to U14. They added some friendliest for a few U15 DA teams.
              2. It was intended to be fully housed at Patton Park, and therefore was to be limited in teams to ensure there was no need to use additional fields.

Comment

Mr. Randy has outdone himself with the field conditions. Looks like a great event. Quality teams in each age division. Before anyone from FESA tries to dog it for being small, you all should know:
                1. It is a boys showcase event for DA, ECNL, and NPL (I think) teams from U11 to U14. They added some friendliest for a few U15 DA teams.
                2. It was intended to be fully housed at Patton Park, and therefore was to be limited in teams to ensure there was no need to use additional fields.
                Small Showcase for boys u11-u14. Silly. Do one for the older boys teams.

Comment

Silly??? Funny. The older boys just had a large DA Showcase in December and an ECNL Showcase a couple of weeks ago. Then the National DA Showcase in San Diego in June. No need for another one now for the older boys. Thanks for your negativity though.

Comment

Keep your negativity on your FECES thread. You posted an anti-Armada post there at the same time you posted this one. Silly!

Comment

Sickening and sad what has happened to our club. It’s fake news like your spiting that has ruined the best club in Jax. Eric D built this club. You and and your pretender board have destroyed his hard work.
                      Disgrace.
                      He built the club and then stole from it.

Comment

So let’s speak in facts and truths. Our 03 boys team has zero board members on it. Florida Elite has 5 board members 3 of whom have no kids in the club. (No unethical motives). The president has done an amazing job in transforming and bringing together 2 Clubs that where typical North Florida youth clubs going nowhere but tried hard with little to no results. He has helped craft the number 1 club in the state organizationally and from a business stand point. (His background is major Fortune 500 companies that helps). His and the clubs mantra is let the professionals run the club the board is there to facilitate resources for success. He brought in SB who has done an incredible job with the professional coaching and business staff. The infrastructure at the club is amazing which will bring huge success over the next 10 yrs.
                        so fact your board is full of egos and people who think they know what to do. Therefore you are 10 yrs behind your still doing what was not successful 10 yrs ago. You have 1 coach MW the rest are mediocre but don’t mind picking up a pay check and being told what to do by clueless parents who call themselves a board.
                        That is the difference Leadership simple as that.
                        1 club fixed it and has it.
                        The other club (Armada)a million miles off. It’s a Mom and Dad Rec club. I’m good friends with many of your current and ex coaches. They all consistently say that about Armada.
                        Facts and the truth.

Comment

Showcase????

Showcase for 10 and 11 year olds!!!! Showcasing to who!!!! Total fundraiser. Just have friendlies for those ages. Now you know why we're behind the rest of the world.

Comment

Showcase for 10 and 11 year olds!!!! Showcasing to who!!!! Total fundraiser. Just have friendlies for those ages. Now you know why we're behind the rest of the world.
                            Well, Armada didn’t call it a “Showcase”, I did. It’s not really a tournament for the DA boys, but it is a step up from friendliest, so....Showcase. Whatever!

Comment

Great showcase you have GSA (Gainesville in it)from NFYSA.
                              Your tournaments are shrinking every year.
                              You used to have good tournaments. What happened.
                              As to DA next year no U12 or U13 it’s being cancelled.
                              All the MLS clubs out of DA citing a poor standard of a league weak and inferior competition.
                              Several top boys clubs have already pulled out. A lot more to follow.
                              The DA is collapsing and dying !!!!!
                              The above are facts.
                              The girls DA could be gone this or next year. Poorly run league mediocre competition only has one path way extinction.
                              But look on the bright side if Armada stays you will only lose twice a year to yourselves because you will be the only ones left.
                              A 3rd rate league for your 3rd rate club.
                              Don’t make me bring out your clubs results !!!!!

Comment

Money grab

Well, Armada didn’t call it a “Showcase”, I did. It’s not really a tournament for the DA boys, but it is a step up from friendliest, so....Showcase. Whatever!
                                Competitions are nothing until you're on a full sized field. Show me where they have all the youth tournaments in Europe or South America like we have here.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X