Its time for West Pines and Sunrise to be rolled up into Weston

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

billy dosent care about west pines, hes there to make a buck off a sinking ship. f u c k billy

no one cares about his son playing in miramar because he wasnt paying anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If you blame BR then you obviously have no clue what's going on. If it wasn't for him this ***** show would've been 10000 times worse.

Why do you think they dont care about his kid playing in Miramar? Because WP will sink without BR.

Love when a clueless dumb ***** spews BS.
      Ok whatever you say but it seems to me that from your answer I might have touch a nerve so I am not be wrong after all.

BR is after the pay now that he is retired. He is getting paid $2000 a month to do nothing for the wpu sinking ship. He did the same in Miami Lakes and then he run

Comment

$2000 a month!!!! hah!!!!! more like $4200 a month, maybe more

Comment

Leslie, why you still bitter?

Comment

Time for these programs to merge. lets give our neightborhood a good product with stable management and good coaching. Lets get rid of the riff raff already so our sons and daughters get proper training.
            Why would girls want to go to Weston when they can go to Prime ECNL right next to them now? I really don’t understand why all the top Sunrise players want to remain at sunrise rather than play ECNL at a club that’s literally next to them? Sunrise coaching is terrible other than Gui Gui so I really don’t get it. What am I missing? Who cares if Prime is new it’s just about getting all the top players at now only one ECNL club. When there was two I get it that the best players were split between two ECNL clubs but now there’s only one so where’s the issue? ECNL is definitely better than sunrise so it should be a no brainer to go to Prime if you live in Sunrise where Prime is. Ok if you live in Miami or palm beach I get not wanting to travel maybe but sunrise players. That makes no sense to not play for Prime.

Comment

Why would girls want to go to Weston when they can go to Prime ECNL right next to them now? I really don’t understand why all the top Sunrise players want to remain at sunrise rather than play ECNL at a club that’s literally next to them? Sunrise coaching is terrible other than Gui Gui so I really don’t get it. What am I missing? Who cares if Prime is new it’s just about getting all the top players at now only one ECNL club. When there was two I get it that the best players were split between two ECNL clubs but now there’s only one so where’s the issue? ECNL is definitely better than sunrise so it should be a no brainer to go to Prime if you live in Sunrise where Prime is. Ok if you live in Miami or palm beach I get not wanting to travel maybe but sunrise players. That makes no sense to not play for Prime.
              Maybe because the coaching is better than you think. Maybe because sunrise has a history as helping girls get to college better than any other club in Florida. Maybe because sunrise has less politics than other clubs. Maybe because they are happy at sunrise. Maybe because there is less uncertainty than there is at FC Prime. Maybe because they can play da and play high school. Just a few reasons off the top of my head.

Comment

Lets keep it real
                1. coaching at sunrise is weak
                2. future of prime is uncertain
                3. prime is crazy expensive
                4. sunrise girls play hard, they play a decent schedule
                5. some sunrise girls will DP with weston anyways
                6. Prime needs to merge with either sunrise or west pines to survive
                7. prime dosent have fields
                8. west pines has sh¡tty politics
                9. wp has terrible leadership

what they can do.
                1. sunrise can hire real coaches and follow good training style and they will get EVERYONE weston dosent want

or

2. prime can lower prices, finds fields away from the "hood" and corner the market

Alan, and Gus, you guys make the next move

the only certainty is that WPU is dying

Comment

Lets keep it real
                  1. coaching at sunrise is weak
                  2. future of prime is uncertain
                  3. prime is crazy expensive
                  4. sunrise girls play hard, they play a decent schedule
                  5. some sunrise girls will DP with weston anyways
                  6. Prime needs to merge with either sunrise or west pines to survive
                  7. prime dosent have fields
                  8. west pines has sh¡tty politics
                  9. wp has terrible leadership

what they can do.
                  1. sunrise can hire real coaches and follow good training style and they will get EVERYONE weston dosent want

or

2. prime can lower prices, finds fields away from the "hood" and corner the market

Alan, and Gus, you guys make the next move

the only certainty is that WPU is dying
                  Coaching at Sunrise sucks. Who cares if future at Prime is uncertain. However long they are there your kid plays ECNL. Fields at Prime are great so as long as they stay there is all good. If they lose fields and they have good teams I’m sure they can bring ECNL anywhere and any club would take them. ECNL still is way better that sunrise and that’s why every year sunrise tries to get ECNL and just can’t. Their admin and coaching staff sucks they will never get ECNL.

Comment

Sunrise girls is the best in south florida until it is not. That being said, at some point gda or ecnl will eventually suffocate them. Sign of the times.

Comment

Weston will never and I repeat will never let any of the WPU Jamaican coaches into Weston. They know they are a cancer to any club so WPU will continue with its drama. So stop thinking that those clubs will merge. Weston already has the talented players from the area there is nothing in wpu.

Comment

Prime is too expensive for most sunrise and weston families

Comment

Maybe because the coaching is better than you think. Maybe because sunrise has a history as helping girls get to college better than any other club in Florida. Maybe because sunrise has less politics than other clubs. Maybe because they are happy at sunrise. Maybe because there is less uncertainty than there is at FC Prime. Maybe because they can play da and play high school. Just a few reasons off the top of my head.

maybe because sunrise does not promote what is best for the girls,just best for the club. if they truly focused on the girls,they would suggest they try them all out,whether travel sunrise,weston da or prime ecnl. everyone is on to their bull**** anyway-they are a travel feeder club,but they just do not like prime because they,not sunrise got the encl.. jealously is affecting their approach for looking out for the kids. No politics at prime. coaching is great and the competition is great. here it comes. sunrise.... weston...(it was only a few years back when sunrise and weston hated each other.

Comment

Weston will never and I repeat will never let any of the WPU Jamaican coaches into Weston. They know they are a cancer to any club so WPU will continue with its drama. So stop thinking that those clubs will merge. Weston already has the talented players from the area there is nothing in wpu.
                            Agree 100%.

Those guys are clueless but think they are God’s gift to coaching.

Comment

Agree 100%.

Those guys are clueless but think they are God’s gift to coaching.
                              Could be posted about 99% of coaches in SF, what your point?

Comment

Boca needs to be rolled into Weston way worse.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X