Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You show me a tranny with a 10in ***** and I will show you how a chubby white dude blows pole
    Sick FU#K

Comment

I agree, Gay kids should have their own schools. That way we dont have to worry about the younger kids getting assaulted plus all the othet Benifets to the normal population.
      Normal people have a lot more education and a lot less hate than you do. You are far, far away from normal. The light from normal won't reach you for 100 years. You couldn't visit normal if you had a G 6 and a rocket ship. You are no far from normal that abnormal lies half the distance between normal and where you are.

Comment

Normal people have a lot more education and a lot less hate than you do. You are far, far away from normal. The light from normal won't reach you for 100 years. You couldn't visit normal if you had a G 6 and a rocket ship. You are no far from normal that abnormal lies half the distance between normal and where you are.
        I only hope he doesn't have kids himself. Homophobes raise little homophobes.

Comment

The resigning part will happen but sooner rather then later. Dream come true for DT and his family who never wanted to do this. Dust off the golf Clubs!
          I agree he'd love to get out, but he also cares about "winning." If he can find a way out but yet not look bad? He'd be all over it. I just don't see what the out is. The news just keeps getting worse for him.

Comment

I agree he'd love to get out, but he also cares about "winning." If he can find a way out but yet not look bad? He'd be all over it. I just don't see what the out is. The news just keeps getting worse for him.
            Gimme a break. He had as amazing run and served as the 45th president. If that is not enough for him to brag about too bad. Now go.

Comment

The Libtards lose again. When will you AH's realize you cant beat TRUMP.

"Mueller’s team detoured from its “no comment” media strategy and released a statement refuting the BuzzFeed story, which alleged that Trump instructed his former attorney, Michael Cohen, to lie to Congress about real estate deals in Russia.

“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate,” special counsel spokesman Peter Carr said in a statement Friday.

Mueller’s rare statement suggested that none of the assertions in the BuzzFeed story are correct."

Comment

The Libtards lose again. When will you AH's realize you cant beat TRUMP."
                They lose more than SFFA GDA

Comment

Gimme a break. He had as amazing run and served as the 45th president. If that is not enough for him to brag about too bad. Now go.
                  He won a crooked election. The Russians got him elected and were cheering the fact that he had won. Since he got in office he has vacated syria, slow walked sanctions and now is lifting them on key Putin allies, refused to support Ukraine in its ongoing fight with Russia, he has weakened NATO, and he has supported bad actors like Kim Jong Un. Only a Republican idiot would consider this "amazing". When did Republicans start worshiping dictators? What is it about a leader who runs a one-party system, rigs elections, attacks the free press, commits war crimes and murders political opponents that Republicans think is so great? I am honestly starting to believe that the Republican party and its supporters want similar governance in this Country - a one party system ruled by a dictator named Trump.

Comment

He won a crooked election. The Russians got him elected and were cheering the fact that he had won. Since he got in office he has vacated syria, slow walked sanctions and now is lifting them on key Putin allies, refused to support Ukraine in its ongoing fight with Russia, he has weakened NATO, and he has supported bad actors like Kim Jong Un. Only a Republican idiot would consider this "amazing". When did Republicans start worshiping dictators? What is it about a leader who runs a one-party system, rigs elections, attacks the free press, commits war crimes and murders political opponents that Republicans think is so great? I am honestly starting to believe that the Republican party and its supporters want similar governance in this Country - a one party system ruled by a dictator named Trump.
                    Looks like someone drank the kool aid for breakfast. Don't forget to type TRUMP before you submit your next brainwashed post. All he does in win for the American people.

Comment

An amazing run? He's a failed business man ten times over, in debt up to his eyeballs to foreign sources. Looks like he's also been laundering money. If he worked for a corporation he would have been fired decades ago. He only ran to prop up his slumping reality tv show ratings and never thought he'd actually win. His so called presidency will be a footnote in history, only studied by political scientists and psychologists to try and understand how 35% of a nation can lose its collective minds all at once. He'll be gone from office soon, one way or another. But we're stuck with a huge electorate too ignorant and lazy to think for themselves. That is far more frightening.

Comment

👍Like

Comment

��Like
                          ditto

Comment

An amazing run? He's a failed business man ten times over, in debt up to his eyeballs to foreign sources. Looks like he's also been laundering money. If he worked for a corporation he would have been fired decades ago. He only ran to prop up his slumping reality tv show ratings and never thought he'd actually win. His so called presidency will be a footnote in history, only studied by political scientists and psychologists to try and understand how 35% of a nation can lose its collective minds all at once. He'll be gone from office soon, one way or another. But we're stuck with a huge electorate too ignorant and lazy to think for themselves. That is far more frightening.
                            Not one of the remarks you listed are part of the Presidency. All previous personal life issues. Let's see...

Improved economy
                            Jobs increase
                            Average worker salary increase
                            Lower taxes
                            Decrease in trade deficit
                            Domestic infrastructure (actual not "shovel ready")
                            Filling judicial posts
                            Increased border security
                            First exports of US crude
                            Cleaned up the VA
                            Stronger military

I'm not a fan of the President and certainly do not condone his behavior, but I'm still not seeing where things are bad. Everyone seems to be screaming about nonsense. Compared to 10 years ago, with a Dem President and Dem Congress, life is much better.

Yes, yes, I am part of the problem. Enjoying prosperity can be painful. You may now proceed with the name calling.

Comment

When Trump and his staff collude with the Russians to defraud the public to win an election there will never be respect. He does not lead America with integrity and dignity. Many on his staff have been indicted or fired. The shutdown is not how to lead and negotiate. America wants results for all people but done with integrity.

Comment

Amazing run as in he is sitting in the oval office. What a freak but he got all these lunatics to vote for him. I would never support that joker. He get people to believe his garbage some how.

the undocumented workers I know are incredible people and incredibly hard working. We are so stupid to not try to get these people for out country. Our population will decline without immigration.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X