Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hows our ECNL FSA and CFC girls doing in FLA?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why don't you worry about your kid ? These girls will do just fine with college placements, you have no idea who is following them. Many DI schools are interested .
    None of it matters until there's actual offers. Coaches cast a wide net initially not knowing who will pan out

Comment

Albertus isn’t mid tier. They are no tier. Some of the kids may play D3, but I’d say more likely NESCAC or some D2’s. I’m guessing 3-4 will go low D1, which is a far cry from most of the CFC teams.
      Don't tell that to the several Mom's who gush all over town about their 03's. There isn't any soft landing for their beliefs

Comment

FSA wins weekend at first National Event. Can't be disputed.

Comment

It's an oversimplification, but, yes, that is true. Strong players with strong coaching are making it happen for FSA at a bunch of age groups right now.

Comment

For the record, this is an 03 FSA parent posting this. There are a few classic nut jobs in that group.

You “win” a showcase by getting maximum exposure for the players. Winning a weekend matters when you play a club. Measure how each club does against Match Fit, Stars etc.

My daughter is on the u17 team. They went 1-1-1 as did their peers from CFC. I watched CFC’s game on Saturday against MTA, speed of play on that field was night and day. FSA could not have played evenly with that team.

Please stop the “won the weekend” thing. Hopefully a coach showed up to watch your kid or you didn’t win anything

Comment

For the record, this is an 03 FSA parent posting this. There are a few classic nut jobs in that group.

You “win” a showcase by getting maximum exposure for the players. Winning a weekend matters when you play a club. Measure how each club does against Match Fit, Stars etc.

My daughter is on the u17 team. They went 1-1-1 as did their peers from CFC. I watched CFC’s game on Saturday against MTA, speed of play on that field was night and day. FSA could not have played evenly with that team.

Please stop the “won the weekend” thing. Hopefully a coach showed up to watch your kid or you didn’t win anything
              thanks matt and todd

Comment

thanks matt and todd
                Sorry, Mick. Didn’t mean to offend.

Comment

thanks matt and todd
                  Two ****tti soccer coaches, thats for sure.

Comment

Two ****tti soccer coaches, thats for sure.
                    Cool. But learn to spell, Baron A**munchausen.

Comment

Cool. But learn to spell, Baron A**munchausen.
                      Fecaly. Is that better?

Comment

Fecaly. Is that better?
                        Moderately.

Comment

The team is poor. Lacks quality and has a few selfish flashy players that don’t share the ball, don’t understand how to play, don’t defend and are a major reason why the team is so poor.
                          Whats the definition of soccer coaching insanity? Playing the same players over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

Comment

Whats the definition of soccer coaching insanity? Playing the same players over and over again and expecting a different outcome.

I guess your daughter is not one of the girls playing over and over.
                            Could be a good reason for that, the issue might be parent insanity

Comment

I guess your daughter is not one of the girls playing over and over.
                              Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                                i guess your daughter is not one of the girls playing over and over.
                                l l l l l l l l .......................

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X