Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The one thing that will help sporting parents is to STFU on the sidelines. The group as a whole is obnoxious and screams nonsense the whole game.
    A few years ago, I actually heard a Sporting mom call a 12 year boy on my son's team a "fuking little dik head" because she thought her son got fouled on a play by our player. A few of the other Sporting parents tried to get her to stop, but she told them she was going to continue say whatever she wanted and she did.

Comment

No need to turn this into another Sporting thread. They already take up more air than is justified

Comment

Your wife spent a lot of time with my ball last night
        You only have 1? That kind of sucks.

Comment

The one thing that will help sporting parents is to STFU on the sidelines. The group as a whole is obnoxious and screams nonsense the whole game.
          Yeah because OW, CFC, and FSA parents are all god-fearing, respectful, and terant if anyone not in their clique.

Comment

No chance that happened!!!

Comment

No chance YOU happened, azzhat!

Comment

Now its NCE? it seems no longer associated with NPL or US Club? What happened? Any changes to quality of the program?
                there seems to be confusion between PDP (free, sanctioned under US Club Soccer via NYCSL) and Center of Excellence, which JC started as the "paid" version of PDP with NYCSL, but now seems to have seperated into it's own entity dubbed "NCE Soccer" and expanded into other markets besides new york metro area.

JC is still running PDP for NYCSL (they just did one in December) but COE has obviously expanded more broadly. I think the COE is great supplemental practice especially over winter - there are threads on this board - opinions generally run from great, awesome to overpriced, use private. Personally I'm on the great side b/c it's high level (yes, they cut players from tryouts) super intense and my kid really looks forward to it. YMMV.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X