Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Florida rush boys

Normally my kid is chosen for rush one on first night. Last night he got nothing. Looks like the acys mafia is having its way with rush team selections

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Normally my kid is chosen for rush one on first night. Last night he got nothing. Looks like the acys mafia is having its way with rush team selections
    This is sad and makes me mad as h*** There should be equal tryouts for all and no one should be just given a position (ACYS). I'm all for competition but the parents who have been with Rush for awhile are feeling slighted.

Comment

This is sad and makes me mad as h*** There should be equal tryouts for all and no one should be just given a position (ACYS). I'm all for competition but the parents who have been with Rush for awhile are feeling slighted.
      All of the boys' tryouts have been ridiculous. ACYS decided that their boys would be placed, regardless of tryouts. It is time to leave.

Comment

All of the boys' tryouts have been ridiculous. ACYS decided that their boys would be placed, regardless of tryouts. It is time to leave.
        Yes it is time to leave, Rush does not care about loyalty. Rush probably promised or ACYS demanded if ACYS players come to Rush they will keep their same treams. Funny part is a lot of ACYS players are not coming over.

Comment

Yes it is time to leave, Rush does not care about loyalty. Rush probably promised or ACYS demanded if ACYS players come to Rush they will keep their same treams. Funny part is a lot of ACYS players are not coming over.
          quite a few parents from ACYS have said that when the merger was announced they were told that the team their kid was on would stay intact. so in other words, no need to try out... now that's not a problem if you are the 3rd or 4th team but if you were at Rush and were Rush1 and now your kid is bumped to Rush2 just to let ACYS take the top team, then that blows...

Comment

quite a few parents from ACYS have said that when the merger was announced they were told that the team their kid was on would stay intact. so in other words, no need to try out... now that's not a problem if you are the 3rd or 4th team but if you were at Rush and were Rush1 and now your kid is bumped to Rush2 just to let ACYS take the top team, then that blows...
            I don’t even care about loyalty, but I do care about all kids getting a fair tryout and a fair look, and that hasn’t happened.

Comment

I don’t even care about loyalty, but I do care about all kids getting a fair tryout and a fair look, and that hasn’t happened.
              Troll. Quit talking to yourself and go get a real job.

Comment

2005 Florida rush boys

I AGREE!!! This club just like Orlando city will fail because they protect their precise few. Yet when parents complain or raise their voices to be heard about the unfair conditions, they are the ones asked to leave!!! Best GOALIE in the area and has no team because of this unfair and elitist attitude.

Comment

I AGREE!!! This club just like Orlando city will fail because they protect their precise few. Yet when parents complain or raise their voices to be heard about the unfair conditions, they are the ones asked to leave!!! Best GOALIE in the area and has no team because of this unfair and elitist attitude.
                  Were you asked to leave? Did you yell at someone last night?

Comment

FAME NEWS!!! No players were offered any team placements last night. Obviously was not at tryouts last night. Just a TROLL!

Comment

FAME NEWS!!! No players were offered any team placements last night. Obviously was not at tryouts last night. Just a TROLL!
                      No not a troll, yes was there last night. ACYS teams were promised a lateral transition and that is coming from a ACYS parent told by their club. You are correct on one point, there were no placements last night that happens possibly tonight or the next. You could clearly see what is going on.
                      Prove all of us wrong then.

Comment

No not a troll, yes was there last night. ACYS teams were promised a lateral transition and that is coming from a ACYS parent told by their club. You are correct on one point, there were no placements last night that happens possibly tonight or the next. You could clearly see what is going on.
                        Prove all of us wrong then.
                        It was clear there was a very clear plan in place very little of which included actual rush players on the top teams

Comment

Rush parents were told the ACYS team would be the first team and play NPL. From what I saw there were 8/9 ACYS kids at tryouts. There were 5/6 kids from Rush DA that I would imagine will fill those spots with the first team. The 2nd team will probably be kids from Rush pre-academy and the other ACYS team and play FPL.

Comment

If your kid is good then no worries, if not then you complain till you get what you want. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X