Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol, I'm guessing NY would be considered North Atlantic? I swear there is no Club v Club there! Not to mention I keep screwing up and clicking the wrong gender!
    it is in there. A lot of blowouts in those CvC divisions so good if you have a strong team i guess.

Comment

age group tryouts

Here are the open practices and tryouts.
      You have posted open practices for teams, but you haven't posted age group tryouts. Does "open practice" mean my daughter can only tryout for a certain team? are the teams at each age group separated? If so, how are they separated?

Comment

Revised Smithtown Kickers Girls Open Practices and Tryouts

You have posted open practices for teams, but you haven't posted age group tryouts. Does "open practice" mean my daughter can only tryout for a certain team? are the teams at each age group separated? If so, how are they separated?
        Thank you for your interest. The best way to get your questions answered is to email the trainer directly or check the Smithtown Kickers website listing of travel teams and contact the age group trainer or parent administrator directly. Each team has their own individual open practice or tryouts, so one response would not apply to all teams. Again, thank you and hope to see you on the fields!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X