X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exactly so why drop the standard!!!
    Cant wait to play developmental league and get blown. Parents will be happy they are calling it academy. meaning i am the best

Comment

Cant wait to play developmental league and get blown. Parents will be happy they are calling it academy. meaning i am the best

Where do i sign up, means at Weston my son made it. We are pros now.

Comment

Where do i sign up, means at Weston my son made it. We are pros now.
        Where is my mail Tony!!! Should be worrying more of not missing my house again.

Comment

Tony Russo

Tony is a dick just like every other coach in Weston. He’s going to be stuck with a crap team with little talent. He inherited a bunch of pre academy players that should be playing on the black team. Look luck dip ****. My son played for him this past season and he had zero improvement. Now he’s the Academy coach. Too funny.

Comment

Tony is a dick just like every other coach in Weston. He’s going to be stuck with a crap team with little talent. He inherited a bunch of pre academy players that should be playing on the black team. Look luck dip ****. My son played for him this past season and he had zero improvement. Now he’s the Academy coach. Too funny.
            It’s garbage everywhere believe me. Might be better off going into the Rec league to be honest with a coach that has the passion for it. These big clubs suck you into there brand but there is no substance behind it. The s Florida teams other than inter are going to be painful! The clubs seem to have thrown there hands up in the air and given up. We are just not going to try

Comment

Why did Weston drop there coaching standard, was that really necessary ? Such a long history of success. So they raise the fees and drop the level it doesn’t add up does it. It did for us we rejected to play here. Why pay a premium price for an inferior product. Is there nothing pure in the area for kids that want to get better free of all the drama of clubs like Weston?

Comment

Why did Weston drop there coaching standard, was that really necessary ? Such a long history of success. So they raise the fees and drop the level it doesn’t add up does it. It did for us we rejected to play here. Why pay a premium price for an inferior product. Is there nothing pure in the area for kids that want to get better free of all the drama of clubs like Weston?
                How much is Pre-Academy for 2019-20 season?

Comment

You stuck around, so whos fault really is it. Are you the parent that now from PA is going to black or will be PA since had nothing to offer the team.

Comment

It’s garbage everywhere believe me. Might be better off going into the Rec league to be honest with a coach that has the passion for it. These big clubs suck you into there brand but there is no substance behind it. The s Florida teams other than inter are going to be painful! The clubs seem to have thrown there hands up in the air and given up. We are just not going to try
                    Why try, look at your coach Tony team. Lost Goalie, number one defender, and forward that been scoring to Inter. The rest are bench players.

This past weekend had the most goals scored against,

Even with their closest rivals, Miramar, coach tony did not have anything left to see. Three goals came from their defense making mistakes which is a new defense from the season before. Nothing special. 0-0 game if mistakes werent made and in semi finals, couldnt see a formula. If wasnt for those three kids, games would have been way worse this season!

Comment

How much is Pre-Academy for 2019-20 season?
                      PA like DA $2400, that does not include uniforms. Upside there
                      s a magnet included for that car and a s*^ coach. So not to bad

Comment

Standard has always been dropped, they don't develop everyone knows that, its a name and brand you put on, thats all!!! once the better players left the better coaches left the boys side, nothing there to account to.

Comment

Standard has always been dropped, they don't develop everyone knows that, its a name and brand you put on, thats all!!! once the better players left the better coaches left the boys side, nothing there to account to.
                          better clubs and programs than here. Not worth the hype.

Comment

better clubs and programs than here. Not worth the hype.
                            Really I would like to know which one. I agree with you but every club pulls this we don’t know what coach assignments are yet

Comment

Really I would like to know which one. I agree with you but every club pulls this we don’t know what coach assignments are yet
                              By the end of March of every soccer season, clubs already know who will be the new coaches for the next season, call the club and they will let you know, if they dont know and say that same excuse move on to the next!

Comment

Tony is a great guy. Picked my kid. That's all that matters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X