X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

florida rush coaching assignments

HI,

When will Rush post their coaches for this upcoming tryouts.

I think due to ACYS merging with them, they are sorting them out. They have released the juniors.

https://www.flrushsc.com/competitive-about

Comment

They have released them.

https://www.flrushsc.com/competitive-about

Comment

What....Rush top teams are playing NPL, ugh....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          What....Rush top teams are playing NPL, ugh....
          03 Boys is already picked. (not sure why they are playing NPL & FPL). ACYS boys, keeping the same team, already decided. Thou I can see why. Its wrong if you want to develop players. I heard their Rush 2 is almost done.

Comment

03 Boys is already picked. (not sure why they are playing NPL & FPL). ACYS boys, keeping the same team, already decided. Thou I can see why. Its wrong if you want to develop players. I heard their Rush 2 is almost done.
            Be interesting to see what happens with 2005 boys. Es has two good teams at acys rush da is no more for that age and the regular rush teams were not good

Comment

about 1/2 of the ACYS boys not even going over to Rush...and another 4-5 were with rush the year before...and NPL is NPL...low level play

Comment

about 1/2 of the ACYS boys not even going over to Rush...and another 4-5 were with rush the year before...and NPL is NPL...low level play
                That will leave the new 03 rush team average at best so maybe NPL is where they need to be. I'm assuming the ones leaving are going to ECNL or other club(s).

Comment

florida rush coaching assignments

ECNL in Central FL (FKK & OCYS) already had their tryouts and team picked.

What happens at tryouts at FL Rush if players are not happy with tryout results? Where will they go?

Tryouts will be done.

Comment

ECNL in Central FL (FKK & OCYS) already had their tryouts and team picked.

What happens at tryouts at FL Rush if players are not happy with tryout results? Where will they go?

Tryouts will be done.
                    Not so. Contact the coach of the ECNL team and ask for a tryout. A good coach will always look at talent.
                    If you know someone on an ecnl team or another club talk to them too. Nothing is ever closed if good talent is available. Don't wait and you don't have to sign on the dotted line right away but clubs will make you think otherwise.

Comment

Not so. Contact the coach of the ECNL team and ask for a tryout. A good coach will always look at talent.
                      If you know someone on an ecnl team or another club talk to them too. Nothing is ever closed if good talent is available. Don't wait and you don't have to sign on the dotted line right away but clubs will make you think otherwise.
                      Exactly. If you are good coaches will still take a look even if past tryouts.

Comment

Exactly. If you are good coaches will still take a look even if past tryouts.
                        And hope you are not player 19 to 24.

Comment

And hope you are not player 19 to 24.
                          Very much doubt that one and even if you're on a roster of 18-19 if you're that good you will play above the others. Nice try though.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X