Inter Miami player selections

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If your kid was selected by inter, it simply means that he's not Europe material. My kid wasn't selected but was invited to train with a bundesliga club this summer...go figure... playing simple was the right thing to do afterall.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If your kid was selected by inter, it simply means that he's not Europe material. My kid wasn't selected but was invited to train with a bundesliga club this summer...go figure... playing simple was the right thing to do afterall.
      Don’t torture yourself. If they didn’t chose your kid maybe it is because he doesn’t fit in the kind of soccer they want to put in practice.

Comment

Don’t torture yourself. If they didn’t chose your kid maybe it is because he doesn’t fit in the kind of soccer they want to put in practice.
        Exactly, mls soccer

Comment

Enjoy your summer in Germany!! I don’t believe being selected to Inter implies you’re not ‘Europe material’ lmao. I’m assuming your kid has a European passport or this would be completely pointless for him.

Comment

Exactly, mls soccer
            MLS soccer is garbage.

Comment

Exactly, mls soccer
              Atlanta and Orlando City are MLS

Comment

Either you are stupid or a hater. Probably both. NP helped the 03 win the SE Conference last year and then played up with 01 in the playoffs where the team made it to the quarterfinals. That is where he suffered a 2nd acl year. Kid is a baller and has high soccer iq to match ability. Also was a national team player until suffering 1st acl.

Kid is still going at it hard getting ready. Hope he stays healthy so we can see his full capabilities!

I hate to see people on here hating on kids playing at a high level. Give some praise or just be quite. All the kids are working hard and should not be disrespected.

Signed,
                Proud Dad of IMCF Academy
                Enjoy the two hour drive

Comment

That is pay to play...anybody can go to Europe with enough $.

Comment

Very ignorant statement. Yes Inter will miss on many kids but to say that if you are selected you are lesser is silly.

Comment

Inter Miami player selections

Doing the same. Good luck!!

Comment

Europe material hehehe ... what a freak parents. How many Florida kids get a shot in Europe at early ages?... go and J_rk yourself... Do as the few other that went to Europe waiting for a shot and in the meantime they are bleeding $$ with no commitment nor chance, just living the dream... selling smoke !

Comment

If he was "INVITED" but you have to "PAY" then you are no different than the others 100,000 kids in the same boat.

The day they invite you and they take care of everything.... then its legit!

btw....GOFUNDME loves these invitations cuz usualy after a few days a GOFUNDME page starts.

Comment

If he was "INVITED" but you have to "PAY" then you are no different than the others 100,000 kids in the same boat.

The day they invite you and they take care of everything.... then its legit!

btw....GOFUNDME loves these invitations cuz usualy after a few days a GOFUNDME page starts.
                            Plane ticket is all we're paying for.

Comment

from another thread...

One practice and they're already realizing the mistakes they made...it's going to be a long season for those kids barely getting playing time. Kids are looking at each other like...why they picked this kid?

Comment

from another thread...

One practice and they're already realizing the mistakes they made...it's going to be a long season for those kids barely getting playing time. Kids are looking at each other like...why they picked this kid?
                                Don’t worry about us, thanks. Enjoy your regular club and let us enjoy Inter.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X