Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kendall Coalition partnering with Rush Soccer

Boys and Girls programs will now be called MIAMI RUSH KENDALL SC. Anybody know anything about this Rush Soccer? Good, bad? Thoughts.

Kendall Soccer Coalition has been declining lately, they are not developing anyone...
    You don't develop players, when you are always looking for the best players in the area and forget about the kids you have playing in your competitive squads....
    Main reason why they are getting into this partnership..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Kendall Soccer Coalition has been declining lately, they are not developing anyone...
      You don't develop players, when you are always looking for the best players in the area and forget about the kids you have playing in your competitive squads....
      Main reason why they are getting into this partnership..
      They were able to develop the best 05G team in the state

Comment

They were able to develop the best 05G team in the state
        They could barely beat a team caked debus bay and you are on here saying the 05g are the best is the state? 😂

Comment

They could barely beat a team caked debus bay and you are on here saying the 05g are the best is the state? 😂
          Maybe not the best in the state but certainly one of the top teams in the state. They played that Debus team with 12 players, one of which is a true u13. Don't be a hater.

Comment

Maybe not the best in the state but certainly one of the top teams in the state. They played that Debus team with 12 players, one of which is a true u13. Don't be a hater.
            Huge opportunity to become the SAFER place to play soccer, BAN the 4-6 players from Weston U19 that did the Colombia disgusting incident from ur new teams, those kids should never play soccer again.

Comment

Great opportunity for upward mobility with a couple of international partners. This plus full DA.

Comment

Great move by Kendall!!! By the way, Kendall has 4 teams in the Round of 16 at State Cup

Comment

Great opportunity for upward mobility with a couple of international partners. This plus full DA.
                  Had to do something to compete with Beckham, I applaud their decision. I hope they focus on their non DA teams as well. Time will tell.

Comment

Had to do something to compete with Beckham, I applaud their decision. I hope they focus on their non DA teams as well. Time will tell.
                    They won't they are there for money to be used to prop up the DA. the reserve teams are a joke , they don't play any important tournaments, don't keep up with the team points so they can be in a competitive bracket. They don't do anything to help kids play college soccer. The board members are only there to get their kids into the academy. Look at the Board. That is the only reason they have been there that long. Yes they have partnered to peddle the RUsh B.S. vs the Inter onslaught.

Comment

They won't they are there for money to be used to prop up the DA. the reserve teams are a joke , they don't play any important tournaments, don't keep up with the team points so they can be in a competitive bracket. They don't do anything to help kids play college soccer. The board members are only there to get their kids into the academy. Look at the Board. That is the only reason they have been there that long. Yes they have partnered to peddle the RUsh B.S. vs the Inter onslaught.
                      Wow. I smell an unhappy parent!

Comment

Wow. I smell an unhappy parent!
                        I'm sure you Smell....probably your pooped pants....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X