X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bump bump
    Seriously who got on and bumped nearly every thread this morning? I posted the comment originally... someone got on and posted repeats in a ****load of threads

Comment

Day 3 of SC Soccer Camp almost upon us. Get in line for SC's autograph. Line forms behind MB, his greatest fan.

Comment

Wesley Chapel is getting ECNL

Comment

We all know that this will never happen. The Wesley Chapel board has no vision or any idea how to run a club. ECNL is so out of reach for them no matter how much diluted and these league acronyms are. Get true soccer people to run the club and this club has potential based on location and demographics. The WCAA and WCSC board are not soccer people so this club will be doomed if not already with the existing leadership.

Comment

We all know that this will never happen. The Wesley Chapel board has no vision or any idea how to run a club. ECNL is so out of reach for them no matter how much diluted and these league acronyms are. Get true soccer people to run the club and this club has potential based on location and demographics. The WCAA and WCSC board are not soccer people so this club will be doomed if not already with the existing leadership.
            Right on point. This club will never improve under the current leadership. They need to put their egos aside, and let people with soccer knowledge, and the ability to lead and communicate run the club. There is so much upside and potential for this club. Just need new leadership. JB, MB, SC. Do the right thing.

Comment

Right on point. This club will never improve under the current leadership. They need to put their egos aside, and let people with soccer knowledge, and the ability to lead and communicate run the club. There is so much upside and potential for this club. Just need new leadership. JB, MB, SC. Do the right thing.
              WCSC is a puddle of sh1t waiting to be stepped in.

Comment

WCSC is a puddle of sh1t waiting to be stepped in.
                Everybody has positives and negatives. If you don't like them leave or just don't pay attention to live. Don't waste your time.

Comment

Everybody has positives and negatives. If you don't like them leave or just don't pay attention to live. Don't waste your time.
                  Never been with the club. But after several years of playing them (winning) and dealing with the complete and utter trailer trash parents that tried to start fights at every single game I have no sympathy. Hope the club shuts down. The decent kids will move to other clubs, the rest will find something else to do and the bazooka tournaments will be better off without needing the cops called.

Comment

Comment

I think they already have it... they just had to promise to keep in on the low for a few months before rolling out the big announcement.

Comment

Wendy's is getting the McRib

Comment

Who needs ECNL? You have SC. MB will convince you that holds more value.

Comment

WCAA Soccer Club

It's funny how everyone gets on here and bashes a club and doesn't have the balls to put their name. Instead they hide behind the "unregistered" name. Most of you do not understand the time, dedication and sacrifices it takes to run a club. I do, and its not easy at all. Instead of bashing the leadership team, why not volunteer your time to help and actually make a difference. Instead of being keyboard warriors, be real warriors. Get out there multiple times a week and help with practices and volunteer your time to help these kids. After all, thats what its all about...the kids right? It's so easy to sit there, point fingers and defame someone's name not knowing the real truth. The club is not running the club into the ground, its the attitude and mentality of folks like you that run it into the ground. And before all of you go running with your conspiracy theories and entitled judgmental thoughts, no I'm not part of the leadership team or club and never have been. Im just a parent who knows how to be an adult and not act like a child bashing organizations and hiding behind a keyboard. Grow up and be the solution, not the problem.

To the leadership team:
                            I appreciate everything you do for this club and our community. I understand everything cannot go as planned and I appreciate the hard work and dedication you shown these kids. Please don't let these parents discourage you. These buffoons only account for the 1%.

Comment

Originally posted by John Glover View Post
                              It's funny how everyone gets on here and bashes a club and doesn't have the balls to put their name. Instead they hide behind the "unregistered" name. Most of you do not understand the time, dedication and sacrifices it takes to run a club. I do, and its not easy at all. Instead of bashing the leadership team, why not volunteer your time to help and actually make a difference. Instead of being keyboard warriors, be real warriors. Get out there multiple times a week and help with practices and volunteer your time to help these kids. After all, thats what its all about...the kids right? It's so easy to sit there, point fingers and defame someone's name not knowing the real truth. The club is not running the club into the ground, its the attitude and mentality of folks like you that run it into the ground. And before all of you go running with your conspiracy theories and entitled judgmental thoughts, no I'm not part of the leadership team or club and never have been. Im just a parent who knows how to be an adult and not act like a child bashing organizations and hiding behind a keyboard. Grow up and be the solution, not the problem.

To the leadership team:
                              I appreciate everything you do for this club and our community. I understand everything cannot go as planned and I appreciate the hard work and dedication you shown these kids. Please don't let these parents discourage you. These buffoons only account for the 1%.
                              You are correct...in an ideal world. Warriors are our men and women in the military, not taking on a role in a soccer club. Good luck trying to volunteer. If you don't fit the agenda of the people in power, you aren't welcome.

Comment

Who needs ECNL? You have SC. MB will convince you that holds more value.
                                Kink? Is the SC you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X