Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, every club will now just pay their money and be ECNL clubs. Been like this for years and not changing soon .... not everyone can be in the top league/showcase. FWIW, SUSA 2005 ECNL won their bracket at EDP but had tight games with almost all of their opponents: https://events.gotsport.com/events/s...tionID=5183896
    Are there more ECNL announcements? If every club can just pay to get into ECNL, why isn't NY Surf playing ECNL? Don't they have an in through the San Diego club?

Comment

Seeing lots of Pequa players at Allen Park! Looks like this partnership is going to work out well😀

Comment

Are there more ECNL announcements? If every club can just pay to get into ECNL, why isn't NY Surf playing ECNL? Don't they have an in through the San Diego club?
        They have been saying that they were getting ECNL or GDA for years....but the reality is that NY Surf have no options but EDP or NYCSL.

Comment

They have been saying that they were getting ECNL or GDA for years....but the reality is that NY Surf have no options but EDP or NYCSL.
          Part of strategy to bring players in.

Comment

Ruairi sent a 8 year old to the ECNL national event to represent for EM.
            Good job 👏

Comment

Good job 👏
              Huh? I just looked at the roster, youngest player is a 2006, Class of 2025 player from pda

Comment

Good job 👏
                It's better than the players Susa sent to repay favors!!!

Comment

It's better than the players Susa sent to repay favors!!!
                  Heard grumbling from parents about sending kids to play 2 and 3 years up, leaving the on-age players SOL.

Comment

Heard grumbling from parents about sending kids to play 2 and 3 years up, leaving the on-age players SOL.
                    EM sent players that play up during season, but submitted them in their biological age group. Susa sent players whose parents spearheaded recruiting efforts and brought the club more $$$. Which is worse? I guess just hold your nose and pick your poison!

Comment

EM sent players that play up during season, but submitted them in their biological age group. Susa sent players whose parents spearheaded recruiting efforts and brought the club more $$$. Which is worse? I guess just hold your nose and pick your poison!
                      So with Susa its all about money? Hmmm, didn't see this coming with them spending north of $12 million on a complex.

ECNL ID2 Training Camp announced and only ONE player from Long Island made it. Drum roll...... She is from East Meadow.

2004 and 2005 have zero players from Susa. Why? Well quite simple, they are all about the money! They will sacrifice development for wins every day and twice in Sunday.

Comment

East Meadow SC & Farmingdale SC Announce 2019/2020 Strategic Partnership

So with Susa its all about money? Hmmm, didn't see this coming with them spending north of $12 million on a complex.

ECNL ID2 Training Camp announced and only ONE player from Long Island made it. Drum roll...... She is from East Meadow.

2004 and 2005 have zero players from Susa. Why? Well quite simple, they are all about the money! They will sacrifice development for wins every day and twice in Sunday.
                        barca as well!!!!!

Comment

Susa is sending 2 players from the 2004 age group to the same exact camp. One of them is the ECNL Northeast Player of the Year! The only reason the EM player is listed as ID2 participant is because she spent the first half of the year playing gda at Fury. If you're familiar with the players, you'll see several kids that we're not full year ECNL players listed as "representative of ID2".

Comment

Susa is sending 2 players from the 2004 age group to the same exact camp. One of them is the ECNL Northeast Player of the Year! The only reason the EM player is listed as ID2 participant is because she spent the first half of the year playing gda at Fury. If you're familiar with the players, you'll see several kids that we're not full year ECNL players listed as "representative of ID2".

Susa is sending a player, lmao. Show me the invites and I will believe what you are throwing out there. I am very familiar with these age groups and I know the player you're speaking of. She is a good player however she was not on the list and trust me she would be on the list if they deemed her or Susa worthy of the mention.

Comment

Susa is sending a player, lmao. Show me the invites and I will believe what you are throwing out there. I am very familiar with these age groups and I know the player you're speaking of. She is a good player however she was not on the list and trust me she would be on the list if they deemed her or Susa worthy of the mention.
                              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

should go to the Susa thread. Em and farmingdale had more then enough crud to deal with without also have to discuss Susa drama. All youth soccer nonsense in its own threads please.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X