Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 05-07-2019
Unregistered

i drove by the site. progress. not much, but, drainage is going in. sooo slow.
Old 05-07-2019
Unregistered

Default New FC Barcelona Academy NY - the other one went off the rails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i drove by the site. progress. not much, but, drainage is going in. sooo slow.
if you stare at something long enough...you will think it is moving.
Old 05-07-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
if you stare at something long enough...you will think it is moving.
I wrote this many months ago and will write it again.
The DEC had a stop order issued because they dug too close to the House / property lines
during their illegal sand mining operation.

The developers need their hazard mitigation approved by the Town and more importantly the DEC before anymore work happens.
Old 05-08-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
The DEC had a stop order issued because they dug too close to the House / property lines

The developers need their hazard mitigation approved by the Town and more importantly the DEC before anymore work happens.
i was just there, there is drainage wells and piping in place right at the entry. none of this was done before, so clearly work is being done!
Old 05-08-2019
Unregistered

Quote:

They did go too close to the houses but it was not an illegal sand mining operation. And the stop order only applied to the digging more sand away from the north slope by the houses.
Old 05-08-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
They did go too close to the houses but it was not an illegal sand mining operation. And the stop order only applied to the digging more sand away from the north slope by the houses.
I have also stated, as an attorney, that these fields will not be ready for at least 1-2 years. #FACT based on the current litigation status i last saw
Old 05-08-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
I have also stated, as an attorney, that these fields will not be ready for at least 1-2 years. #FACT based on the current litigation status i last saw
Who cares? Barca Pro NY is still the best training elite level kids can get in the tri-state area. Rosters prove that and so do results on the pitch. Another weekend and another Barca Pro NY team advances in the State Cup. #ForcaBarca
Old 05-08-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Who cares? Barca Pro NY is still the best training elite level kids can get in the tri-state area. Rosters prove that and so do results on the pitch. Another weekend and another Barca Pro NY team advances in the State Cup. #ForcaBarca
NYCSL is a tough league ? What a joke. Step up with the real boys and then talk.
Old 05-08-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
NYCSL is a tough league ? What a joke. Step up with the real boys and then talk.
SUSA daddy chimes in. Afraid to break it to you but all those SUSA EDP teams are 4 goal underdogs to all the Barca Pro teams.
Old 05-08-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
The litigation is over. That was settled a month ago.

Where it stands now is that they still need to get a plan approved by the town for dealing with the north slope problem and they had to get new contractors as the old ones were fed up with all the nonsense. Note, this does not stop them from working on the rest of the land, just the north slope, but it has delayed things considerably.