Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Default EM dumping Smithtown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That makes sense, if my kid couldn't make the ECNL or ECRL team, I wouldn't waste the money...a town team would be fine!
It seems there are a lot of cupcake teams in both of those leagues with a huge range of talent club wise anyway.
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
SUSA just raised prices for the upcoming year by 30% to pay for these fields. I think they are going to be in for a surprise when fall season starts and they are down 1 or 2 teams each age bracket as parents of non EDP/npl kids figure out 3k is outrageous for little Johnny to play on teams that are worst than there local $250 town team.
SOO... Larry on BOTN just went off on someone stating that there prices went up. Said since he was an anonymous poster he was spewing BS and his opinion cant be trusted. Then brought Smithtown into the conversation.

I then posted, summarized bc cant remember verbatim:

" that he must have had something go down you and smithtown/LIPS to have this anger towards them. Since you want honesty from posters, how about letting us know what happened or why you dislike Smithtown/LIPS so much. Let us know and dispel rumors posted on boards that its because they dont advertise with you."

Low and behold, over an hour later, my post is not up. he refuses to put my post up. I know from past postings doesn't take and hour for it to be reviewed and put up. So, as we all know, he censors posts based on difference of opinion or the sort. Chastises others for posting behind anonymous names but he censors posts that aren't favorable to him
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
SOO... Larry on BOTN just went off on someone stating that there prices went up. Said since he was an anonymous poster he was spewing BS and his opinion cant be trusted. Then brought Smithtown into the conversation.

" that he must have had something go down you and smithtown/LIPS to have this anger towards them. Since you want honesty from posters, how about letting us know what happened or why you dislike Smithtown/LIPS so much. Let us know and dispel rumors posted on boards that its because they dont advertise with you."

Low and behold, over an hour later, my post is not up. he refuses to put my post up. I know from past postings doesn't take and hour for it to be reviewed and put up. So, as we all know, he censors posts based on difference of opinion or the sort. Chastises others for posting behind anonymous names but he censors posts that aren't favorable to him
Are Susa actually putting their costs up?
Old 05-21-2019
Unregistered

Quote:

He did the same thing to me when I posted about SUSA'S increase. He's such a loser. Can't trust anything he says. If you pay him, he'll say whatever you want him to.
Old 05-22-2019
Unregistered

Susa prices going up?
Stony Brook Smithtown Sachem East Islip and Atletico are all looking much better,no need to drink the baby blue Kool-Aid. Same or better training for the same or better Leagues ....... pay less money, thatís a no brainer!
Old 05-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Susa prices going up?
Stony Brook Smithtown Sachem East Islip and Atletico are all looking much better,no need to drink the baby blue Kool-Aid. Same or better training for the same or better Leagues ....... pay less money, thatís a no brainer!
Sad thing is all of these clubs lie to their players and parents. Smithtown takes the cake and Sachem well.. no need to bring that up again.
Old 05-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Sad thing is all of these clubs lie to their players and parents. Smithtown takes the cake and Sachem well.. no need to bring that up again.
What lies has Smithtown told? My kids have played there for 3 years now and everything I've ever been told has been accurate. My kids' prior club, totally different story.
Old 05-22-2019
Unregistered

Default EM dumping Smithtown

Quote:
Fake news
Old 05-23-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
What lies has Smithtown told? My kids have played there for 3 years now and everything I've ever been told has been accurate. My kids' prior club, totally different story.
Gee I don't know, maybe all the crap about how NPL was a great platform for development for years and now doing an about face and selling us all this BS about USYS and how the competition is waaaaay better, only to find out its club v club-where none of the top teams we were told were sooooo AMAAAAZING are playing!
Old 05-23-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Gee I don't know, maybe all the crap about how NPL was a great platform for development for years and now doing an about face and selling us all this BS about USYS and how the competition is waaaaay better, only to find out its club v club-where none of the top teams we were told were sooooo AMAAAAZING are playing!
One step away from ECNL I was sold, I mean told. Level was light years away. Thanks for making me buy the EMSC uniform package too. 😡