Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 03-31-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You must be on the U17 world class ecnl. Only decent team they have
Based on the results in CT I would agree with this statement.
Old 03-31-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Based on the results in CT I would agree with this statement.
Results were posted incorrectly for the U14ís. They did not play yesterday. 15ís and 16ís definitely will be a better team next year when the NYCFC teams mix in.
Old 03-31-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Results were posted incorrectly for the U14ís. They did not play yesterday. 15ís and 16ís definitely will be a better team next year when the NYCFC teams mix in.
Hahaha, oh you mean, when they take over...
Old 03-31-2019
Unregistered

If you donít want to cross the bridge, there are Westchester teams of Quickstrike (the Patriots) and NY Surf. Depending on where you are, you can also go North to Players Eye. These teams are definitely a step up from Travel although NYSCís ĎAí team is a step up from all of them. And the ĎBí team has crushed Surf in head to head contests.
Old 03-31-2019
Unregistered

It all depends on your daughters age. Under U11 find a good coach and a safe environment for your daughter to grow. If she is U12 or older and you think she wants to pursue a higher level of training and competition, you will need to do some driving. You will not find much in Westchester tbh
Old 03-31-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
What about the 18s? Arenít a bunch of those kids committed to D1 schools? Looks like they are struggling.
Old 04-02-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
If you donít want to cross the bridge, there are Westchester teams of Quickstrike (the Patriots) and NY Surf. Depending on where you are, you can also go North to Players Eye. These teams are definitely a step up from Travel although NYSCís ĎAí team is a step up from all of them. And the ĎBí team has crushed Surf in head to head contests.
What is this paranoia about crossing a huge new bridge, 4 lanes each way?? You can always deface your license plates if the tolls are too high, but if that is an issue, I can get you a Chinese EZPass, its works fine...
Old 04-02-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
What is this paranoia about crossing a huge new bridge, 4 lanes each way?? You can always deface your license plates if the tolls are too high, but if that is an issue, I can get you a Chinese EZPass, its works fine...
You know that on any day of the week that bridge sucks. The 4 lanes is fine on the actual bridge but in typical NY fashion they did nothing to expand the highways on either side so you have the same bottle necking as before. The traffic is as bad, if not worse.
Old 04-02-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
You know that on any day of the week that bridge sucks. The 4 lanes is fine on the actual bridge but in typical NY fashion they did nothing to expand the highways on either side so you have the same bottle necking as before. The traffic is as bad, if not worse.
I travel that bridge everyday, and my commute is like any other, depends on the time of day, and anything unforeseen. To honestly be using that as an obstacle to training at WCFC is as lame as Kushnerís security clearance...
Old 04-02-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
I travel that bridge everyday, and my commute is like any other, depends on the time of day, and anything unforeseen. To honestly be using that as an obstacle to training at WCFC is as lame as Kushnerís security clearance...
Damn you are pushy! WCFC must be looking for new talent!