Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a 2x national finalist (with a championship) in a real sport.....what do you have to show and inspire your kids and grand kids?....how to be a b_tch?
Badminton is a real sport now ? I was good at corn hole also.
Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

Default Super Y League

Quote:
i just came on to read what the thread was about. why you guys feel the need to step on each other is not doing us any good. the guy or gal is looking for info. if you don't know about super Y then shut the front door.

what does going pro have to do with any of what he is asking? just because you dont believe in your kids abilities, doesnt mean that they shouldnt.. capice?

no go back under your rock and think of an insult to my comments.
no problem........shut up _ss bag....go cry and complain somewhere else....don't cry here.
Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
no problem........shut up _ss bag....go cry and complain somewhere else....don't cry here.
haha THANK YOU! i knew you wouldn't disappoint!
Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm a 2x national finalist (with a championship) in a real sport.....what do you have to show and inspire your kids and grand kids?....how to be a b_tch?
Someone must know who the "2X national finalist (with a championship) in a real sport" person is. What team does his son play on, must be an absolute circus on sidelines every week; would love to come watch him making derogatory statements about soccer all afternoon and antagonizing his team and the other team - would actually film it if possible. This guy needs to be famous for more than being a "2X national finalist (with a championship)".

Or, does he shut the f up like a little b every weekend and save his antics for us?

My guess is the latter; especially if noone pops up and lets us all know what team is son on.

Have a great day.
Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

Default Super Y League

Quote:
Someone must know who the "2X national finalist (with a championship) in a real sport" person is. What team does his son play on, must be an absolute circus on sidelines every week; would love to come watch him making derogatory statements about soccer all afternoon and antagonizing his team and the other team - would actually film it if possible. This guy needs to be famous for more than being a "2X national finalist (with a championship)".

Or, does he shut the f up like a little b every weekend and save his antics for us?

My guess is the latter; especially if noone pops up and lets us all know what team is son on.

Have a great day.

Classic example of "the pot calling the kettle black"...keyboard gangster...100% certain you would not do a damn thing...FYI, I would....in front of your family and child. your kids would know that you got the crap beaten out of you and you couldn't even defend yourself....there dad is not superman....spineless coward with no backbone...you are a jellyfish.
Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

every thread...tough guys.
Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

Default Super Y League

Quote:
haha THANK YOU! i knew you wouldn't disappoint!

its Friday!!!!! i don't want to disappoint anybody!!!!
Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Classic example of "the pot calling the kettle black"...keyboard gangster...100% certain you would not do a damn thing...FYI, I would....in front of your family and child. your kids would know that you got the crap beaten out of you and you couldn't even defend yourself....there dad is not superman....spineless coward with no backbone...you are a jellyfish.
This is the same guy that called out to go to a particular gym on a particular night and never showed up.. Put your pocket protector back in your shirt fruit cake
Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

Default Super Y League

Quote:
This is the same guy that called out to go to a particular gym on a particular night and never showed up.. Put your pocket protector back in your shirt fruit cake
I am at the particular gym 3 days a week...every week....chisel chest
Old 03-22-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
I am at the particular gym 3 days a week...every week....chisel chest
If no one here knows you from the sidelines, you are the little b I think you are.

Have a great day.