Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 03-13-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You all act like there aren't parents doing this on the youth club level. Ever wonder why little missy who can't run, can't shoot on goal and team members work around like a training cone get so much playing time? Wonder no more. Open your eyes...money makes the world go round.
Totally that stuff goes on, all over. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours, politics, favoritism, "donations". Even outright cheating happens - the SAT board has had cases in the past of people taking tests for others - and we all know some kid that SUDDENLY has a learning disability that had never been identified until junior year! Now Colton can take all the time he wants with the SAT.

What''s new (and brazen) is bribing college coaches for spots for fake athletes. That's a whole new level of cajones
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

How are more people not concerned with this? How is this not the leading topic of discussion when it directly affects what we are all facing? Oh, I forgot, you all drive your Range Rovers and two seaters to practices, so this falls right in line with who most of you in the area are.
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
How are more people not concerned with this? How is this not the leading topic of discussion when it directly affects what we are all facing? Oh, I forgot, you all drive your Range Rovers and two seaters to practices, so this falls right in line with who most of you in the area are.
please. people drive around in range rovers i guess so you might think they have an easy million available to bribe yale. Youth soccer families are mostly very comfortable but dont know many bribing their way into Yale.
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
please. people drive around in range rovers i guess so you might think they have an easy million available to bribe yale. Youth soccer families are mostly very comfortable but dont know many bribing their way into Yale.
Yale is 1.6 million. A million will get you a couple into USC.
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Perfect example right here of the people trying to get their undeserving kids in ^^^ You should bribe your local HS to let you retake English. I can already tell your seed is in dire need of a good bribe to get them past that incestuous blue blood hurdle.
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Perfect example right here of the people trying to get their undeserving kids in ^^^ You should bribe your local HS to let you retake English. I can already tell your seed is in dire need of a good bribe to get them past that incestuous blue blood hurdle.
Whats wrong? You do not like negative comments about your range rover? It is very nice car and you are very special for driving it. Is that better?
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Default Bribery at top institutions nationwide

Quote:
Whats wrong? You do not like negative comments about your range rover? It is very nice car and you are very special for driving it. Is that better?

What wonder what the ratio is of democrat leaning parents and republican leaning parents (strictly as a sociological experiment) that would partake in this. If I was a billionair, i would not bribe anyone so my kids can go to a better school (they would have to earn it getting accepted on their own, i would of course pay the tuition bill since i would have the doe).

I also, don't switch teams if my kid doesnt get playing time....i order him to work harder and earn the playing time. (which actually worked) others had just left the team (they were steadfast crying demcrates)...I am right leaning so my philosophy is work hard, earn what you get.
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
What wonder what the ratio is of democrat leaning parents and republican leaning parents (strictly as a sociological experiment) that would partake in this. If I was a billionair, i would not bribe anyone so my kids can go to a better school (they would have to earn it getting accepted on their own, i would of course pay the tuition bill since i would have the doe).

I also, don't switch teams if my kid doesnt get playing time....i order him to work harder and earn the playing time. (which actually worked) others had just left the team (they were steadfast crying demcrates)...I am right leaning so my philosophy is work hard, earn what you get.
I am left leaning so my philosophy is work hard, earn what you get.
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Default Bribery at top institutions nationwide

Quote:
I am left leaning so my philosophy is work hard, earn what you get.
thats nice but cuomo the homo is taking, and taking and taking from the the "Haves" and Giving it away to the "Have Nots".....this is not right....if you support this and you are with him (then you are full of SH_T)!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
thats nice but cuomo the homo is taking, and taking and taking from the the "Haves" and Giving it away to the "Have Nots".....this is not right....if you support this and you are with him (then you are full of SH_T)!!!!!!
Not interested in this political debate on a kid soccer forum. Soccer is not a right leaning demographic at all for what it is worth. Right leaning tribe prefers other sports.