Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2494732]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Trashing some guy who is not part of the club or relevant to the questions asked is a waste of time. We get it, you don't like JW and he doesn't like you guys.

Is someone, with knowledge, going to address the questions?

Did the club lose control of the fields? May be important, may not but what if it is the first step to be kicked off completely. SBU tried it once before.

Does the Presidents and or Board members kids get preferential treatment? Probably hard to say but I think most wouldn't be shocked since it probably goes on everywhere.

Is the DOC doing his job?

Is the club losing an inordinate amount of playere? Obviously there will always be turnover.

Why is there outdated information on the website? If that is the tool used for communicating to the members and used for transparency why isn't the information being updated?

Think these are fair points people have raised. Some are a more subjective but worth hearing from people who would know on both sides.

These questions are silly. Since transparency is your thing state your name and I will try and contact someone to answer your questions.
I’m guessing you won’t state your name because you have something to hide. Although we do know who you are ... or part of his family
These questions aren't relevant when it is one or two people with same agenda repeating them over and over.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
destroyed the boys 2002 age group as well with his actions over the years. good hard working families had enough of his **** and left. hope the video gets released.
Can the video by uploaded onto this site?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default What is wrong with Stonybrook

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2494750]
Quote:

Funny how they backtrack and they want to address these so called issues and not the ones about money obtained that should have gone to kids in the club, insulting hispanics, getting tossed from games and chasing refs and parents into parking lots looking for fights. Club is still recovering from the actions of this wonderful family.
Not part of this family. The issues that were raised here were well before any mention of this person so I didn't backtrack on anything. I guess there won't be an adult conversation about the status of the club so I am out. Best of luck to all of you.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Trashing some guy who is not part of the club or relevant to the questions asked is a waste of time. We get it, you don't like JW and he doesn't like you guys.

Is someone, with knowledge, going to address the questions?

Did the club lose control of the fields? May be important, may not but what if it is the first step to be kicked off completely. SBU tried it once before.

Does the Presidents and or Board members kids get preferential treatment? Probably hard to say but I think most wouldn't be shocked since it probably goes on everywhere.

Is the DOC doing his job?

Is the club losing an inordinate amount of playere? Obviously there will always be turnover.

Why is there outdated information on the website? If that is the tool used for communicating to the members and used for transparency why isn't the information being updated?

Think these are fair points people have raised. Some are a more subjective but worth hearing from people who would know on both sides.

I guess no one can answer these easy questions on the status of the fields and the board.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2495475]I guess no one can answer these easy questions on the status of the fields and the board

Here is a great idea “ why don’t you post meeting minutes and financials so then everyone can finally see the truth about the club “
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Rip sbsc
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Rip sbsc
SBSC will never die-mark nash will go to the board with a brilliant plan, “mates, I’m bringing in aresenal football club to do my job”. And the board goes crazy, a standing ovation, chears from around the table, “Nash, Nash, Nash,Nash,Nash”.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
SBSC will never die-mark nash will go to the board with a brilliant plan, “mates, I’m bringing in aresenal football club to do my job”. And the board goes crazy, a standing ovation, chears from around the table, “Nash, Nash, Nash,Nash,Nash”.
#Fakenews and wasn't funny
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
grammar and spelling. no wonder dowling went under.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
weird